2023 Miami offers 2023 five-star QB Dante Moore (Detroit, MI)

Advertisement
More refined, and more accurate. Moore just feels like a more complete product. If you wanna bet ceiling tho rashada is the guy tho.
I just love Rashada's pocket presence and elite arm talent. He can be deadly accurate as well. Either one would be a great get

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm not arguing I'm stating a fact that our QBs looked terrible under Ponce and he's the COACH leading the Emory charge. That to me is a sign of concern. Idc about the CIS experts telling me that Emory is the best QB in the country because he's committed to Miami. Idk about the all accounts but I saw him in person and he is 3 years away from contributing at best.
you act as if Zo and Mario didn't bless the kid as well?

Mario is cleaning house and said he wouldn't recruit kids that can't play here, but you're "concerned" Ponce is freelancing and nobody notices Emory is in the class?

Last edited:
I think he’s gonna be a jag
Can’t argue with numbers and most players end up jags
But my hope is that Mario will build up the talent everywhere around him so he can just be a game manager and still win big
QB[]__[]

Last edited:
you act as if Zo and Mario didn't bless the kid as well?

Mario is cleaning house and said he wouldn't recruit kids that can't play here, but you're "concerned" Ponce is freelancing and nobody notices Emory is in the class?
Tbh Idc if Mario and Zo blessed him. He was a Ponce find that noone else in the country wants. Everybody recruits players that don't pan out please don't be stupid enough to think we are above error.

Advertisement
Tbh Idc if Mario and Zo blessed him. He was a Ponce find that noone else in the country wants. Everybody recruits players that don't pan out please don't be stupid enough to think we are above error.
Likely a multi-year low-risk project with a lot of upside, and there's nothing suggesting the staff thinks otherwise based on their continued efforts to land another QB in the class.

No need to be "concerned".

?????? Kid looks like a field general but I think there is a reason we went after Rashada. Think in the right system Moore can be great but the arm talent was meh.
NGL, I would love to have Moore here; but I was on the Rashada train after Nico went Rocky Top. Taller with a much stronger arm.

Advertisement
Fwiw, Emory was graded higher by Mario and staff. Rashada was Gattis’s pick.

Next year I can see us going balls deep on a top 5 QB recruit. Like a Klubnick type that could come in and compete right away with Garcia and Emory for the job.

Advertisement
Back