2023 Miami offers 2023 five-star QB Dante Moore (Detroit, MI)

I would go with our the QBs looked terrible under Gattass first. I dont know if Ponce really brings anything to the table so not defending him. Hopefully we get a new OC that is also the QB coach so frees up another coaching spot. Prefer to have a QB that can make throws, accurate, reads defenses, etc. that has some mobility compared to a RB playing QB. Not every player comes in and can contribute their freshman/sophomore year
What QB looked like they had ever played organized football before?

Advertisement
I just asked Witfong about Moore and ****ey leaving Oregon he doesn't think so but Ivins and other guy said watch out for MSU flipping Moore down the stretch ....nothing on Miami flipping them....Wifdong still likes Miami to land Samson.... FSU could flip Baxter nothing new
Screenshot_20221201-172159~2.png
Screenshot_20221201-172215~2.png

Advertisement
I'll admit it... this is me.
Maybe it's because he didn't / doesn't have the same national name recognition as a Rashada or a Moore. (Maybe I'm still kinda ****ed Rashada flipped and is going to Florida.)

I'm hope I'm wrong, I hope he turns out to be a legit contender to start someday. I hope he elevates the QB room and shines for Miami.
I think he’s gonna be a jag
Can’t argue with numbers and most players end up jags
But my hope is that Mario will build up the talent everywhere around him so he can just be a game manager and still win big

Advertisement
I think he’s gonna be a jag
Can’t argue with numbers and most players end up jags
But my hope is that Mario will build up the talent everywhere around him so he can just be a game manager and still win big
What kinda offense we runnin with a game manager at QB? That adds to the concern about him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m assuming mario keeps being mario
No sign thst he’s gonna do a modern offense
All we can go on is history and until he does make a change it is hard to believe he actually will.

I think (hope) he goes modern because a lot of people he trusts are in his ear about it, and the fact that it will hurt his biggest strength (recruiting) if he doesn't. There's no way guys like Innis aren't voicing concerns about his offense.

But then again he may have already convinced himself that its not the style of O that's the problem. Its just that the players and his OC sucked.

I wouldn't be surprised if its ends up being Arroyo or somebody like Longo. Anything's possible. But I do believe if both were available, one is far more likely than the other. And not the one we hope for.

All we can go on is history and until he does make a change it is hard to believe he actually will.

I think (hope) he goes modern because a lot of people he trusts are in his ear about it, and the fact that it will hurt his biggest strength (recruiting) if he doesn't. There's no way guys like Innis aren't voicing concerns about his offense.

But then again he may have already convinced himself that its not the style of O that's the problem. Its just that the players and his OC sucked.

I wouldn't be surprised if its ends up being Arroyo or somebody like Longo. Anything's possible. But I do believe if both were available, one is far more likely than the other. And not the one we hope for.
I’m gonna need Mario to officially fire Gattis first.

Advertisement
Back