2023 Miami offers 2023 five-star QB Dante Moore (Detroit, MI)

Advertisement
This x1,000,000, Emory was single handedly picked out by Ponce and Gattis. If this doesn't trouble you then idk what you watched for 4 months. Bring me MOORE ****EY pronto.
Emory was a ponce find. Rashada was a gattis kid.

Advertisement
I have no clue if we are recruiting this kid or if we have a legit shot at all. But I feel like Gaby has lost some access due to being big mouthed before, so it’s likely he’s being told what to say on some situations to be able to regain some trust.

Wouldn’t read to much in to what he says when Mario proves he likes to move quietly.

That being said I don’t think I’ve seen any of our insiders say anything about Moore.

maybe you didn't see the right film.

His feet are elite for his level and his technique in also impressive. Notice how quickly he scans and gets the ball out; back foot hits, and boom. He has plenty of arm-talent; highlights can be deceptive and kids do make jumps in development, but he has no shortage of that IMHO.

One thing that jumps out - very quick release.

RTIwb6yAlVo4cq9TdkI9H720W0g7xF.gif

Gaby just shot all of y'all down saying we aren't recruiting him at all, and just bringing in Emory

Advertisement
Advertisement
Emory was a ponce find. Rashada was a gattis kid.
Rashada is a national recruit that has nothing to do with Gattis and was being recruited by Mario to Oregon long before. Emory is a staff exclusive that has offers from us and a bunch of D2 schools. Surely you should be able to understand the difference.

Advertisement
Rashada is a national recruit that has nothing to do with Gattis and was being recruited by Mario to Oregon long before. Emory is a staff exclusive that has offers from us and a bunch of D2 schools. Surely you should be able to understand the difference.

From what I recall, Mario dialed in to nico and Moore (from his Oregon days) early on.

Emory was absolutely a ponce find. What’s the deal? Emory by all accounts is really good - some have said better than rashada.

I don’t really know what you’re arguing, tbh

From what I recall, Mario dialed in to nico and Moore (from his Oregon days) early on.

Emory was absolutely a ponce find. What’s the deal? Emory by all accounts is really good - some have said better than rashada.

I don’t really know what you’re arguing, tbh
I'm not arguing I'm stating a fact that our QBs looked terrible under Ponce and he's the COACH leading the Emory charge. That to me is a sign of concern. Idc about the CIS experts telling me that Emory is the best QB in the country because he's committed to Miami. Idk about the all accounts but I saw him in person and he is 3 years away from contributing at best.

Advertisement
Back