2023 Miami offers 2023 five-star QB Dante Moore (Detroit, MI)

Advertisement
Advertisement
I thought he was interested in us mostly due to the Gattis connection anyways. Don't see this one after the season they had

What if we get Moore
But that means gattis stays
Would you still want him?
Hellllllllll NO!!! Guys need to stop thinking "talent" alone is the end all. These players cant coach themselves. And when they go again talent thats well coached, they will get stomped everytime. Mario needs to hire a real OC or wel keep replacing "5 star busts" every year.

Advertisement
Disagree because Michigan scored a ton with Gattis in 2021.
With Gattis being overruled by someone else repeatedly.

And imagine what points Michigan could score if they focused on a scheme that focuses on creating space instead of condensing it.

One of the "downfalls" of Michigan football has never been their acquired talent. It's what they have done with it.

Advertisement
Nope. No QB is worth keeping Gattis...

A good OC will recruit a good QB either from HS or the portal.. too many options out there, not including what we have on our roster.
Agreed. Gattis should be fired into the sun even if we had the Eagles o-line and Patrick Mahomes as our QB.

A good OC should be able to adjust to the talent available and score points regardless of their personnel.

Advertisement
SHOW ME THE ****EY!!!! AND BRING ME MOORE!! MOORE ****EY, STAT!!

AND I AIN'T PAUSING A GOT**** THING!!!
excited lets go GIF by SoulPancake

I wouldn’t take that if Burrows was the QB coming cause NO QB can succeed in this run to the line and turn and look to the sideline for 25 seconds then either rush the play or burn a TO…

GATTIS NEEDS TO GO….NOW
I agree.
Even if he can get the offense executing somewhat better, I don't think I can take another year of watching this boring, slow plodding, check with me offense.

Advertisement
Back