2023 Miami offers 2023 five-star QB Dante Moore (Detroit, MI)

Surprised Fall Out GIF
@SWFLHurricane did I get em my dawg pause😂😂😂😂😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
samson, moore, ****ey, derek williams, baxter, holy sh*t

to be in play for this type of talent late in the cycle is absolutely unheard of for us. Even the 2008 team was carried by miami NW and didn't see us in the game and with a legitimate shot this late for so many studs

?????? Kid looks like a field general but I think there is a reason we went after Rashada. Think in the right system Moore can be great but the arm talent was meh.

maybe you didn't see the right film.

His feet are elite for his level and his technique in also impressive. Notice how quickly he scans and gets the ball out; back foot hits, and boom. He has plenty of arm-talent; highlights can be deceptive and kids do make jumps in development, but he has no shortage of that IMHO.

Last edited:

His feet are elite for his level and his technique in also impressive. Notice how quickly he scans and gets the ball out. Back foot hits and boom. As far as arm-talent, sometimes the highlights are deceptive but he has no shortage of that IMHO.

excellent footwork and throwing mechanics for a HS qb. better than most college qb's honestly

really hope we can somehow get this kid

Advertisement

His feet are elite for his level and his technique in also impressive. Notice how quickly he scans and gets the ball out. Back foot hits and boom. As far as arm-talent, sometimes the highlights are deceptive but he has no shortage of that IMHO.

I like him, agree on his feet and he actually goes through his progressions. He is a field general but his arm talent is just okay. Is he a blue chip talent? No doubt but I don’t see top 10 player or program changer. We will see though.

Advertisement
samson, moore, ****ey, derek williams, baxter, holy sh*t

to be in play for this type of talent late in the cycle is absolutely unheard of for us. Even the 2008 team was carried by miami NW and didn't see us in the game and with a legitimate shot this late for so many studs
Moore, then Baxter, and I'm taking Samson for granted b/c he's uncommitted; but these dudes are program-changing flips.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back