2023 Miami offers 2023 five-star QB Dante Moore (Detroit, MI)

Advertisement
Advertisement
"Speak for yourself" - @HurricanePhilly
tropic-thunder-comedy.gif

Advertisement
I mean rumors are rumors, but it would make sense to look around given that the OC he committed to just left. But there has been no official leaked buzz to us from our known reliable insiders.
Moore took a bunch of looks at Miami when weighing his initial decision. Was on the top of our board. Got to imagine there’s continued interest especially with the NIL pot that’s been made available and could be sweetened up.

Moore took a bunch of looks at Miami when weighing his initial decision. Was on the top of our board. Got to imagine there’s continued interest especially with the NIL pot that’s been made available and could be sweetened up.
We are definitely still interested, but can’t even hazard a guess if he is still interested in us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not gonna allow myself to think that, until it happens. He was actually my first choice at QB cause his accuracy numbers were a bit better than JR, and I liked JR till he wanted to go gaytor on us. But… with this kid….nah I’m not going there until the ink is dry. I’m fat and getting old …. can’t do it to myself, 😂🤣🤣

Advertisement
Back