2023 Miami offers 2023 five-star QB Dante Moore (Detroit, MI)

I don’t know man.

He was pretty adamant about Rashada playing LW and coming to UF in the end.

How he knew that, I have no clue.
Rashada’s camp ripped the crap out of UF’s NIL situation , pretty much calling it a **** show publicly , at the time it was. So he just got very lucky with Rashada. If i was wrong half as much as that dude Cis would have me a chalk outline drawn up.

Advertisement
Rashada’s camp ripped the crap out of UF’s NIL situation , pretty much calling it a **** show publicly , at the time it was. So he just got very lucky with Rashada. If i was wrong half as much as that dude Cis would have me a chalk outline drawn up.

Yes, they did rip the collective out in the open.

It may have been luck, but that one call was insanely on the money.

I know he also missed on Mauigoa, Bryant, and McClain. That being said, he wasn’t boasting about kids playing LW on those particular recruitments.

Advertisement
Accurate qb’s will always have a place in football. He’s not exactly a statue.
I understand accuracy matters but so does scramble ability it’s maddening seeing tvd get caught from behind by Duke level athletes yea our line sucks but I can’t help but believe that if we had more athletic qbs our line issues wouldn’t be as glaring

Yes, they did rip the collective out in the open.

It may have been luck, but that one call was insanely on the money.

I know he also missed on Mauigoa, Bryant, and McClain. That being said, he wasn’t boasting about kids playing LW on those particular recruitments.
I’m just saying if they were playing LW why would they go to the trouble of destroying UF after committing to UM? They went at them hard in the media. Everything they said in the media is what I was posting about for weeks. Fact is they’ve lost too many 1 v 1 against UM and went all out with this one behind the scenes.

I’m just saying if they were playing LW why would they go to the trouble of destroying UF after committing to UM? They went at them hard in the media. Everything they said in the media is what I was posting about for weeks. Fact is they’ve lost too many 1 v 1 against UM and went all out with this one behind the scenes.
So do we have to double the bags now because of uf trying to swoop in late for these kids

Advertisement
Advertisement
I love you
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back