2023 Miami offers 2023 five-star QB Dante Moore (Detroit, MI)

Advertisement
Ship has sailed....CIS wants Emory instead of an elite 5 star (who they haven't wanted until today)
Can’t blame CIS for the years of cumulative failures leading to decades of PTSD. We need to heal! I for one think we need the equivalent of AA to heal these scars. Miami RA (Recruiting Annonymous) every Tuesday at 7pm. Everyone gets 5 minutes to get the failure that’s burning inside you the most off your chest.

I know very very little about Moore other than he had a bad 7 v 7 when he was down here. But I’ve heard great things about him. I do not know where the Rashada saga turns next but I do know it won’t be over till he signs in the dotted line

Advertisement
I'm not being a **** here, but that's a highlight?

Is anyone really impressed with that throw?

I like Moore. I'd be happy with him in this class. I just don't know what goes through some people's minds when they put content out there. He likely made dozens of throws better than that that day / night.
That wasn’t a highlight? It’s just a reporter posting him warming up before the games start.

I'm not being a **** here, but that's a highlight?

Is anyone really impressed with that throw?

I like Moore. I'd be happy with him in this class. I just don't know what goes through some people's minds when they put content out there. He likely made dozens of throws better than that that day / night.

That wasn’t a highlight? It’s just a reporter posting him warming up before the games start.
Idk that was one of the better 5 yard passes against air I've ever seen.

Why post it though? Post something worth seeing. People are so bored in their lives that qualifies as worth watching?

I'm not talking about Hoya, but the goober who put it on the net.

Advertisement
Why post it though? Post something worth seeing. People are so bored in their lives that qualifies as worth watching?

I'm not talking about Hoya, but the goober who put it on the net.
I think given he's one of only two uncommitted 5 star QBs every move he makes is going to be memorialized by one of these fan site guys...

Wait so word is ND is getting a 5 star QB to reclassify to 2023. Then they’re going to try and follow that up by signing another 5 star in the next class???

shocked the princess bride GIF

Neither, "word is" nor "they're going to try" are absolutes.

Everybody wants 5 stars everywhere, but "want" and "get" are very different and are actually going to be significantly MORE DIFFICULT (in my opinion) under the new NIL landscape.

It will be easier for teams/coaches who have had a string of high first round picks, as that can mitigate the NIL asking price.

Advertisement
Neither, "word is" nor "they're going to try" are absolutes.

Everybody wants 5 stars everywhere, but "want" and "get" are very different and are actually going to be significantly MORE DIFFICULT (in my opinion) under the new NIL landscape.

It will be easier for teams/coaches who have had a string of high first round picks, as that can mitigate the NIL asking price.
Going back at the last 5 classes from 2018-2022, there’s an average of 3.4 Five Star QBs in a class. So even before NIL it wasn’t common to sign 5 star QBs in back to back classes just because of sheer numbers. However, the perennial playoff contenders did sign QBs that were in the top 100 players and certainly top 10 QBs in almost every class.

That’s not going to change because of NIL. What NIL has done is legalize the payments so that it allows more schools to participate without fear of getting penalized. It’s also made the payments tax deductible to the boosters, which is one of the reasons you’re seeing bigger numbers.

Go look at what the usual offenders signed last class, what they have committed this year and what the top QBs in 2024 who are listing them in there top groups. They will continue to sign “elite QBs” in every class. Case in point, Clemson who half this board is predicting their demise due to not embracing NIL, is going to land their 2nd consecutive 5 star QB in this class and 3rd out of 4 years. This only difference going forward is that we can have a seat at that table if we want it.

Advertisement
Dante Moore accuracy and consistency on a throw-to-throw basis stood out again on Saturday. Moore lead Cam Newton’s C1N team to a 2-0 record on the day and continued to spread the ball around to his receivers. Moore showed off a quick trigger on a comeback touchdown. He layered the ball on a nice throw in the back of end zone for another score. Moore may not push the ball vertically as often as his other touted peers, but works in at a quick tempo, firing short and intermediate throws to keep the chains moving. Notre Dame, LSU, Oregon, Michigan and Miami are among those fighting for Moore per his On3 Recruiting Prediction Machine.

Interesting. I assumed all students started summer break already.

"Possibly, yeah," Moore said, acknowledging that his recruitment timeline has been a bit funky due to his school schedule. King doesn't break for the summer until June 27, the day a recruiting dead period is put in place that will last until nearly the end of July.

"Put that on there," Moore pleaded with a laugh. "My process is going very slow because I have school."

Advertisement
Back