2023 Miami offers 2023 five-star QB Dante Moore (Detroit, MI)

Moore spoke to Steve Wiltfong last night at the Vegas 7v7 event.

-The only visit on the books right now is Texas A&M next weekend.
. “I’m trying to see what’s so special about the university. Of course facility wise, I want to meet Jimbo, I want to meet the whole staff but really want to see what the breath takeaway from that school.

“Coach (Darrell) ****ey came up to my school. He’s an old-style man but he has a lot of jokes. He’s a good guy to hang with and he knows the game of football like the back of his hand. Good guy, great staff and of course me being on the phone talking to Jimbo I just want to meet him in person.”

- Moore says he talks to alot of schools : LSU, Oregon, Miami, Michigan, Ohio State, and ND. Says his relationship with Freeman hasn't changed with the commitment of Czrr.

-Michigan is making a move with him after trailing the others for a lot of his recruitment. “Really just the respect I have with them and the respect they have with me,” Moore said. “They said I’m the only 23 recruit they’re recruiting. That was huge for me"

-LSU in a good spot too. He thinks LSU is going to develop the position.
“Most definitely will be with (Joe) Sloan and Kelly and seen what Kelly has done, the winningest coach in college, he knows how to win.”

-Moore is also feeling Miami. “I took two visits,” Moore said. “Coach (Mario) Cristobal, it’s a coach that I know that’s going to turn that program around. He played there. He knows the blood, sweat and tears he put into the program and he knows what to do to make it a winning program.”

-Ohio State " is a school I’ve always been dreaming of since I was a little kid,” Moore said he keeps in touch with Ryan Day and Corey Dennis.

- Oregon: The trip to Oregon in the spring was an eye-opener. “(Kenny) Dillingham the bond we have it’s just insane,” Moore said. “Since he was at FSU the years he’s been recruiting me, I respect him a lot. What he has done and watching the spring game, that’s probably the best spring game I’ve seen in college football as of right now this year. We had a great time, Bo Nix and everybody and getting out there was a great thing on an OV and being out there with Richard (Young) and everybody, that’s a program that’s going to be changed with Coach Lanning."

Moore Says he will probably make a decision before his senior season. He has already taken OVs to LSU and Oregon. He isn't sure about any other trips after TAMU next weekend.

“Quarterback development that’s the No. 1 thing,” Moore said. “Academics of course, really just having fun and enjoying life.”

Advertisement
napoleon dynamite rock throw GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

The accuracy to fit it through a tight window everytime. Heard he can throw it over a mountain too.
I’d push for Moore to Ov for legends camp.
Unless we have Rashada as our QB by then.

Or Uncle Rico.

Both are elite.

Advertisement
More today from the main ND 247 writer:

I've answered a million questions on the topic. I'll have more soon, but for now I need this to just be left alone for roughly 48 hours.

- I expect Notre Dame to land CJ Carr on Thursday.

- The recruitment between Notre Dame and Dante Moore is not done 100% either way. Again, more on that soon.

- Carr potentially reclassifying to 2023 is not 100% decided either way, as I've continued to say.

I have my opinion on how all this turns out, but let's just let things play out a little bit longer.

Again, I'll have more soon. But let's just let the questions take a rest for a day or two more.
what-is-this-the-247-center-for-kids-who-cant-read-good-and-wanna-learn-to-do-other-stuff-good...jpg

Ivins said he would probably have been the Alpha Dog of night 1 at that tournament
ALPHA Dog

Detroit (Mich.) Martin Luther King’s Dante Moore- The ball just looked different coming out of Moore’s hand on Thursday. He was so impressive that even his incomplete passes still looked good. He threw the tightest ball in the tournament, had arguably the strongest arm and was the most accurate. He was hitting guys in stride with timing and anticipation and his ball placement was as good as you’ll see at this level. He’s currently rated the No. 12 player nationally in the 247Sports Composite, No. 8 in the Top247 and is a very special talent. His recruitment will be fascinating to watch moving forward and you can check out the latest in the video breakdown above from 247Sports Director of Recruiting Steve Wiltfong.

This is from the OT7 Day 1 QB write up. Moore named Alpha Dog. Rashada, Iamaleava and '24 Jadyn Davis were all out but he balled out it seems.

Advertisement
Moore spoke to Steve Wiltfong last night at the Vegas 7v7 event.

-The only visit on the books right now is Texas A&M next weekend.
. “I’m trying to see what’s so special about the university. Of course facility wise, I want to meet Jimbo, I want to meet the whole staff but really want to see what the breath takeaway from that school.

“Coach (Darrell) ****ey came up to my school. He’s an old-style man but he has a lot of jokes. He’s a good guy to hang with and he knows the game of football like the back of his hand. Good guy, great staff and of course me being on the phone talking to Jimbo I just want to meet him in person.”

- Moore says he talks to alot of schools : LSU, Oregon, Miami, Michigan, Ohio State, and ND. Says his relationship with Freeman hasn't changed with the commitment of Czrr.

-Michigan is making a move with him after trailing the others for a lot of his recruitment. “Really just the respect I have with them and the respect they have with me,” Moore said. “They said I’m the only 23 recruit they’re recruiting. That was huge for me"

-LSU in a good spot too. He thinks LSU is going to develop the position.
“Most definitely will be with (Joe) Sloan and Kelly and seen what Kelly has done, the winningest coach in college, he knows how to win.”

-Moore is also feeling Miami. “I took two visits,” Moore said. “Coach (Mario) Cristobal, it’s a coach that I know that’s going to turn that program around. He played there. He knows the blood, sweat and tears he put into the program and he knows what to do to make it a winning program.”

-Ohio State " is a school I’ve always been dreaming of since I was a little kid,” Moore said he keeps in touch with Ryan Day and Corey Dennis.

- Oregon: The trip to Oregon in the spring was an eye-opener. “(Kenny) Dillingham the bond we have it’s just insane,” Moore said. “Since he was at FSU the years he’s been recruiting me, I respect him a lot. What he has done and watching the spring game, that’s probably the best spring game I’ve seen in college football as of right now this year. We had a great time, Bo Nix and everybody and getting out there was a great thing on an OV and being out there with Richard (Young) and everybody, that’s a program that’s going to be changed with Coach Lanning."

Moore Says he will probably make a decision before his senior season. He has already taken OVs to LSU and Oregon. He isn't sure about any other trips after TAMU next weekend.

“Quarterback development that’s the No. 1 thing,” Moore said. “Academics of course, really just having fun and enjoying life.”

That A&M comment is hilarious

Advertisement
ALPHA Dog

Detroit (Mich.) Martin Luther King’s Dante Moore- The ball just looked different coming out of Moore’s hand on Thursday. He was so impressive that even his incomplete passes still looked good. He threw the tightest ball in the tournament, had arguably the strongest arm and was the most accurate. He was hitting guys in stride with timing and anticipation and his ball placement was as good as you’ll see at this level. He’s currently rated the No. 12 player nationally in the 247Sports Composite, No. 8 in the Top247 and is a very special talent. His recruitment will be fascinating to watch moving forward and you can check out the latest in the video breakdown above from 247Sports Director of Recruiting Steve Wiltfong.

This is from the OT7 Day 1 QB write up. Moore named Alpha Dog. Rashada, Iamaleava and '24 Jadyn Davis were all out but he balled out it seems.
@bobbydigius

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back