2023 Miami offers 2023 five-star QB Dante Moore (Detroit, MI)

Something interesting to note - Moore allegedly committed to the ND staff in late Feb./early March, with indication he would go public that same month. Two weeks later, Iamaleave got $2M from Tennessee, and Moore started taking visits.

I don't think it's a stretch to think the two events are related.

Advertisement
I am hearing the opposite from a buddy connected to ND.

That Carr doesn’t want to reclassify and that ND doesn’t allow or take reclassifications.

I guess we will see.

You could be right. My guy is connected to Moore, not ND. So I could be off. But he was pretty adament that Carr would re-classify.

There's also rumors that ND leads for 2024 five-star Julian Sayin, which might be why they want Carr to re-classify. Again, just conjecture from my guy, I don't really know much about any of these guys beyond what he tells me.

I am hearing the opposite from a buddy connected to ND.

That Carr doesn’t want to reclassify and that ND doesn’t allow or take reclassifications.

I guess we will see.

Hearing the same about Carr - not reclassifying to 2023.

More today from the main ND 247 writer:

I've answered a million questions on the topic. I'll have more soon, but for now I need this to just be left alone for roughly 48 hours.

- I expect Notre Dame to land CJ Carr on Thursday.

- The recruitment between Notre Dame and Dante Moore is not done 100% either way. Again, more on that soon.

- Carr potentially reclassifying to 2023 is not 100% decided either way, as I've continued to say.

I have my opinion on how all this turns out, but let's just let things play out a little bit longer.

Again, I'll have more soon. But let's just let the questions take a rest for a day or two more.

I've answered a million questions on the topic. I'll have more soon, but for now I need this to just be left alone for roughly 48 hours.

- The recruitment between Notre Dame and Dante Moore is not done 100% either way. Again, more on that soon.

- Carr potentially reclassifying to 2023 is not 100% decided either way, as I've continued to say.

I have my opinion on how all this turns out, but let's just let things play out a little bit longer.

Again, I'll have more soon. But let's just let the questions take a rest for a day or two more.

A much shorter reply would've been that he has no clue and hopes some information he trusts falls into his lap tommorow.

Advertisement

I have my opinion on how all this turns out, but let's just let things play out a little bit longer.”

Chicago Bulls What GIF by NBA

Advertisement
Advertisement
You could be right. My guy is connected to Moore, not ND. So I could be off. But he was pretty adament that Carr would re-classify.

There's also rumors that ND leads for 2024 five-star Julian Sayin, which might be why they want Carr to re-classify. Again, just conjecture from my guy, I don't really know much about any of these guys beyond what he tells me.
Wait so word is ND is getting a 5 star QB to reclassify to 2023. Then they’re going to try and follow that up by signing another 5 star in the next class???

shocked the princess bride GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back