2023 Miami offers 2023 five-star QB Dante Moore (Detroit, MI)

I disagree on the No QB part, but I agree on holding off on Dante. Gaby at 247 did say that Dante will have a significant drop in the rankings after the first few 7 on 7s he’s been performing at. I agree he’s talented but let’s recruit a few and allow our QB coach to have an input.
I heard this also, and Nico is smooth. I don’t know if both of their junior highlights are out but I’d like to see them in pads.

Advertisement
That is your conclusion from watching this highlight film, or have you seen him play and the highlights are not a good representation of his abilities? Because he looked **** good on the highlights and very accurate. I loved that even when he could have run he simply escaped and kept looking downfield And hit a guy 30 yards downfield while moving to his left.
Help me understand why you feel this way because 5 star QB’s don’t grow on trees.

He was at the Miramar 7v7 a few weeks ago. I saw him live. Footwork and mechanics where very pedestrian for a 5star kid.

He is a more polished prospect and would be ready to play sooner than Nico would. His upside is far less, but this kids ranking is legitimate.

I dont see him getting out of Michigan tho if Sparty is decent again, unless we decide hes the guy and go all in.

Advertisement
He is a more polished prospect and would be ready to play sooner than Nico would. His upside is far less, but this kids ranking is legitimate.

I dont see him getting out of Michigan tho if Sparty is decent again, unless we decide hes the guy and go all in.
We will find out soon enough, Gattis was just a 45 min drive away from that kid last year.

He was at the Miramar 7v7 a few weeks ago. I saw him live. Footwork and mechanics where very pedestrian for a 5star kid.
That was the word coming out of that tourney, good to hear someone else confirm. In a way this kid could be the opposite of Pickowski who looked great in shorts but sucked in pads, hopefully. The highlight reel is pretty good.

Advertisement
My side is wild wild place. Ion know if he from over there or just at school over there. If he from over there ain’t no question.
Isn’t MLK about the only Detroit public school that produces good football players. I grew up in Ann Arbor in the 70’s-early nineties and back then at least all the good football in the area was the Catholic schools like Brother Rice. Has that changed?
Now basketball was another story. Between Southwestern and Cooley and Northern, Detroit public school hoops was the ****.
And of course Country Day

Isn’t MLK about the only Detroit public school that produces good football players. I grew up in Ann Arbor in the 70’s-early nineties and back then at least all the good football in the area was the Catholic schools like Brother Rice. Has that changed?
Now basketball was another story. Between Southwestern and Cooley and Northern, Detroit public school hoops was the ****.
And of course Country Day

Cass tech Ford oak park in Southfield some others too those pop off my head though

Advertisement
I’d imagine Cass Tech produces the the most.
Yeah the Technicians produce the most talent. De Porres used to have some dudes there when it was operating. One of my older relatives played there in the mid-90's. Shoutout to Crockett Tech too. They ain’t that strong of a program but my cousin Brandon Graham is their most successful football alum...

Yeah the Technicians produce the most talent. De Porres used to have some dudes there when it was operating. One of my older relatives played there in the mid-90's. Shoutout to Crockett Tech too. They ain’t that strong of a program but my cousin Brandon Graham is their most successful football alum...
Gah****, mane! Your older relative? Mid 90's?! WTF?! Y'all ny99as got me feeling ancient than a muhfucca up in here.

Casa Tech for sure producing.

MLK was my HS though and they been a tough public school athletically for a minute. @AtlAtty

Some of the high schools that closed used to have some dawgs too.

Yeah the catholic schools in the burbs was always nice.

Southfield had a couple years out there.

@RattlerCane305 BG ya fam? Small world. BG tight with some of my peoples.

But I had a lot of family that played at Michigan. My brother played bball at Michigan State.

My family/close friends peoples I know personally is linebacker Kenny Demens (Cousin) WR Donovan Peoples-Jones (Cousin) Current OL 4* Trente Jones (Cousin. He played at Grayson in GA but mom and dad from the D.)

Josh Jackson, Cassius Winston, Keith Appling (idiot), are all cats I know personally too.

Miles Bridges is my aunts direct family. She got all the pictures with him from when he was a youngin….But I never met him so I don’t claim him.

Met Izzo many times and the MSU roster when my brother was playing there.

When Kenny Played football at Michigan I would go to the locker room and that mfer would tell hoes I was a recruit 😂😂😂😂

Advertisement
Those 7 on 7 can create a false image. Escaping rushers is not the same as working against a clock. The school has to do their own evaluations instead of just recruiting sites. Its a difficult position cuz its not just physical tools. Some man are dense upstairs to process the playbook, reads and progression. Its amazing to have someone like TVD who seems to go where the ball needs to and should go. We have not had that since Brad Kaaya except TVD can slang it too

Casa Tech for sure producing.

MLK was my HS though and they been a tough public school athletically for a minute. @AtlAtty

Some of the high schools that closed used to have some dawgs too.

Yeah the catholic schools in the burbs was always nice.

Southfield had a couple years out there.

@RattlerCane305 BG ya fam? Small world. BG tight with some of my peoples.

But I had a lot of family that played at Michigan. My brother played bball at Michigan State.

My family/close friends peoples I know personally is linebacker Kenny Demens (Cousin) WR Donovan Peoples-Jones (Cousin) Current OL 4* Trente Jones (Cousin. He played at Grayson in GA but mom and dad from the D.)

Josh Jackson, Cassius Winston, Keith Appling (idiot), are all cats I know personally too.

Miles Bridges is my aunts direct family. She got all the pictures with him from when he was a youngin….But I never met him so I don’t claim him.

Met Izzo many times and the MSU roster when my brother was playing there.

When Kenny Played football at Michigan I would go to the locker room and that mfer would tell hoes I was a recruit 😂😂😂😂
Yeah mane, on my ol' boy's(dad's)side of my family. Second cousin like Tyson is on my mom's side. I got a lot of family up in the D and I haven't seen them in forever. Been planning a trip since my granny passed last year...

Yeah mane, on my ol' boy's(dad's)side of my family. Second cousin like Tyson is on my mom's side. I got a lot of family up in the D and I haven't seen them in forever. Been planning a trip since my granny passed last year...

Let me find out we related got fam in Polk and the D me & @tru have fam in the D too haven't been up there in a few years though and majority of them starting to move down south

Advertisement
Back