2023 Miami offers 2023 five-star QB Dante Moore (Detroit, MI)

Advertisement
I don't think he comes to Miami. When he flipped to UCLA, analysts brought up that Moore wanted to play in front of familly/friends in Michigan while in college, which was a factor choosing UCLA, cause they were going to the B1G. This was before Oregon announced they were doing the same.
So I'd expect he looks for a B1G school

Expecting oregon to probably come back into play here
Makes the most sense, Bo Nix really improved there, good team performance, got history with the staff, and money always flows there. But the portal is crazy and nothing is solid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Am I the only one who is completely underwhelmed by Dante Moore?

I felt he was way over-rated coming out of high school and did not impress me at UCLA this season.
I never saw the arm talent there but he blew up in the all star game practices. He was already highly rated but that took him over the top. Now I didn’t think he sucked and thought he was 100% a take just not top QB in the country. I actually think the kid they replaced him with at Oregon looked better.

I want someone who takes care of the ball. Who makes the simple throws look easy. Who can make the 5-7 yard completion consistently and accurately. Plus knows when nothing is there and the defense won the rep. This is not the guy imo.

I want someone who takes care of the ball. Who makes the simple throws look easy. Who can make the 5-7 yard completion consistently and accurately. Plus knows when nothing is there and the defense won the rep. This is not the guy imo.
yeah this is the guy in 2-3 years maybe

totally agree he's not the guy for Miami to reach it's potential next year. very mature of him (or his agent) to come out and say he wants to be developed and wouldn't mind sitting if needed

Advertisement
Wrote this when we were recruiting him, and I’m writing it now…he’s an interception machine. No way I would bet my job on him.
What you said it’s year 3 It sounds like we are putting out nuts out there in the portal. But you gotta be sure with the qb coming to run the whole thing. How many times the last 10 years have good defenses and skill players get wasted on atrocious qb play

Advertisement
Ken Dorsey?? Just kidding, I see what you’re saying though.

Feels like Michigan St will be his landing spot.

Jonathan Smith would be a good coach for him to play for, He will be able to develop him.

He should definitely RS next year though, MSU oline is gonna be bad. Not UCLA bad but still pretty bad.

Advertisement
Back