Miami offers 2022 DB Kamari Wilson

I hope he doesn't go to UGA. they have 4... FOUR CB's ranked higher than khamauri rogers. smh

their db class is already insane

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I can’t think of a single time in all the times I’ve seen this that a recruits decision ended up actually shocking anybody.

Kamari picking Miami would be a shocker. Picking FSU would be a shocker. Going UGA, A&M, or UF would not.

Torrance Gibson vibes

Georgia probably don’t have room. They already have 27 commits and are favored for a few more, and now even Marvin Jones JR is getting CB’d there. How many UGA gonna take? 30?

Advertisement
I can’t think of a single time in all the times I’ve seen this that a recruits decision ended up actually shocking anybody.

Kamari picking Miami would be a shocker. Picking FSU would be a shocker. Going UGA, A&M, or UF would not.
Must be new to this… Even when things go to plan 99% of the time, I promise the 1% can get crazy. I present you with my first piece of evidence, Alex Collins and his momma.

How in the fuuuuuq did UF and FSU make the top 4 over Miami?

Is Miami 100% officially out?

Advertisement
I can’t think of a single time in all the times I’ve seen a recruit say this that the recruits decision ended up actually shocking anybody.

Picking Deion’s fcs team would be a shock, anything in that top 4 isn’t shocking

How in the fuuuuuq did UF and FSU make the top 4 over Miami?

Is Miami 100% officially out?
Look at our last 2 classes...3 stud safeties and another solid one in this class. We got the last two number 1 ranked safeties

Must be new to this… Even when things go to plan 99% of the time, I promise the 1% can get crazy. I present you with my first piece of evidence, Alex Collins and his momma.

That was some sh*t right there.

Advertisement
Back