Miami offers 2022 DB Kamari Wilson

Advertisement
Don’t you guys think that UM having 3 safeties who are all freshman and serious ballers is impacting the recruting of a kid who expects to play as a freshman and is most certainly being told by other schools that he will play as a freshman? I know we all like to say that UM needs to stack chips, but these kids are not stupid and they can read a depth chart.
UM’s depth chart at safety was appealing to our 3 guys, but it is not appealing to the next stud. You’ll see the difference next year in recruiting but this year should be expected to be tough for us getting safeties. Williams is a nice get but I would be surprised if we expect anyone else.

I have my doubts..question came up in the chat directly…”how can you be so confident when we weren’t in his top 4 from last week and he never visited”….that’s when he said it was based on some information he had. We’ll see…very skeptical, but he seemed confident.

Muschamp has the inside track as he’s been on him the longest.

But UF has pushed so hard for him and for a little while I thought it would end up being UF.

Advertisement
stopthecap-dive.gif

Don’t you guys think that UM having 3 safeties who are all freshman and serious ballers is impacting the recruiting of a kid who expects to play as a freshman and is most certainly being told by other schools that he will play as a freshman? I know we all like to say that UM needs to stack chips, but these kids are not stupid and they can read a depth chart.
UM’s depth chart at safety was appealing to our 3 guys, but it is not appealing to the next stud. You’ll see the difference next year in recruiting but this year should be expected to be tough for us getting safeties. Williams is a nice get but I would be surprised if we expect anyone else.
Not to mention the others we have in the room, and have another committed. I'd be absolutely shocked if he commits here. Don't see it at all.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anybody see Wiltfong's late recruiting writeup? Says Wilson has been" committed to UGA for awhile.".. Mansell was asked about it on their board. He was noncommittal. Basically said he wouldn't be surprised. Still thinks he signs there despite other murmurs..

Maybe the shock is he flips to UF....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back