Miami offers 2022 DB Kamari Wilson

Advertisement
He also just said he thinks it's a 90% chance we get Stewart,if it turns out he's just bull****ting to get people to watch his show then I'm done with him.
Cannot really speak on Kamari beyond what little I heard in regards to how Raymond entering the picture changed the percentages but whether he is guessing on Shemar or not, he isn’t wrong there. If he waits until February (which looks likely) then he’s a Cane. That comes from A&M’s side.

Advertisement
Cannot really speak on Kamari beyond what little I heard in regards to how Raymond entering the picture changed the percentages but whether he is guessing on Shemar or not, he isn’t wrong there. If he waits until February (which looks likely) then he’s a Cane. That comes from A&M’s side.
That Raymond hire is huge and might pay dividends right away, Trob got to get those monsters next cycle. Fegans wont circle back either I'm sure hes all bama

I think we have zero % chance at this dude, which is a shame because we've been talking about him on here for 2 and a half years. But hey that's what we get for being an average program and losing. Things should fair better going forward
No, it’s much higher than zero, not going to say one way or the other but another poster on here said TRob was a big deal with him and that’s what I have heard as well. Raymond might win out here or he might actually stick with UGA but we have a much higher chance than zero percent. However you are correct that with prospects like this in 2023 and onward once we have our staff finalised, we should have not only a much better shot at in the future but we should be seen as the favourites for in most cases.

Advertisement
I think we have zero % chance at this dude, which is a shame because we've been talking about him on here for 2 and a half years. But hey that's what we get for being an average program and losing. Things should fair better going forward

Agree. No shot. I know this kid genuinely likes us (as does singletary) but a crappy year but a staff in transition did us no favors. Had Mario been on them since the jump, we would have a great shot but now? TLTL. Both kids are studs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back