Miami offers 2022 DB Kamari Wilson

Advertisement
im sure Kirby didnt like getting housed for James Williams. I wouldnt count on Wilson but we will see

Help me with lymon. Eeryone likes the kid but he looks pretty short, not lean, and not that fast. How good a prospect is he? Who would you compare him to
He's a short, thick kid. Probably would do good losing about 10pds right now. Atlantic let him play rb this year and he made plays. He's a gamer imo. Shirts ns horts or 7 on 7 likely wont be his thing where he shines...more so his game is with the pads.

Play style and comp for me is:

Not sure if we continue to recruit him..but i like his game if he firms up the physique a bit with college s&c.

This is him recently. He's @ 3.14 matched up with Nathaniel Joseph (one of the fastest south florida kids and a top recruit for next class),

Advertisement
We truly didn’t want Peterson, Cooper, Ridley, Sony,..........
We’ve missed out on a huge number of local and oos players that were at the top of our board for how many years now? So we land an elite kid every once in a while and it’s because we outbid some sec school?
Everyone in p5 is doing something. No question. But we ain’t no where near sec filthy.

I think it depends on the kid no? I’m not at all trying to sound as if Miami can out spend the SEC. But I think there are perks that could influence a kid who wants to stay home. You also mentioned kids who had parents who were set on wanting their sons to leave Miami. I do
understand your point. Diaz is a Shrewd recruiter. He also didn’t land a few elite kids here and there he landed an elite class.

Working out well for Kris Bogel who is entering his JR year still as a reserve player....

or how about that RB who left us for OSU who will never see the field there!
You can’t make it to the Pro’s if you don’t play!

That’s on those kids though. Bogle played last year. Do we know he won’t start? Yes, Crowley looks like he’s in a tough spot but again, who was he starting over on this Miami team?

He’s a football player beyond being aesthetic prospect, he’s not going to wow you in the shirts & shorts olympics but his play on the field he’s probably better than just about every Safety in FLA.

Natural instincts & very good ball skills playing on one of the best Defenses in South FL in Atlantic, he’s a playmaker with a nose for the ball & is a heat seeking missile coming down hill. Idc about weight at Safety, get him in a legit S&C & he’ll be fine. No he’s not tall, but that doesn’t really matter at Safety, see JaQuan Johnson.

My comp for him is a smaller Brandon Meriweather, Bob Sanders would be a good comp from a size standpoint, but IMO he’s just a baller despite whatever physical limitations he may appear to have.
yup...you seen my Swearinger comp too?.
I just didnt want to throw that Bob Sanders comp out there...he is alot like Jaquan Johnson as well imo...I think Jaquan played both ways some in high school not sure though @DMoney ?

Advertisement
yup...you seen my Swearinger comp too?.
I just didnt want to throw that Bob Sanders comp out there...he is alot like Jaquan Johnson as well imo...I think Jaquan played both ways some in high school not sure though @DMoney ?
He did. He was a baller for killian. Did everything for them. Saw him against Columbus in I think the playoffs. Doesn’t matter really. He was a freaking stud. Did everything. Best player on the field. I knew right then we had a player on the way

Lmao

You don’t know the kid at all, like literally at all but you THINK he wants to be here so it’s OBVIOUS that he is being bought? Boy, you mfs are NUTS you know that?
Passing third grade should be a requirement on here. Yes, I "THINK" meaning that's my opinion, meaning I don't know for sure. At any point did you see me say "I know for a fact he wants to be at Miami, I'm his best friend" lmaoooo calm down turbo. And of course he is being bought, are you fcking new to recruiting? Are you new to what UGA does on the trail? Jesus Christ. Get your head out of your *** loser

Advertisement
Advertisement
Agreed. We shouldn’t be letting him and Marshall walk free to ASU and should be all over the Weldon kid as well. Ah well.

All we heard about early on was Rosegreen's relationship with T-Rob.

I wouldn't be shocked if 1 of the 4 Hallandale kids ends up at UM still...Long recruiting season. Staying 2500 miles across county with ASU WOULD shock me, but who knows, they are recruiting well with Pierce/Edwards

All we heard about early on was Rosegreen's relationship with T-Rob.

I wouldn't be shocked if 1 of the 4 Hallandale kids ends up at UM still...Long recruiting season. Staying 2500 miles across county with ASU WOULD shock me, but who knows, they are recruiting well with Pierce/Edwards
They are recruiting their NFL-pedigree-having asses off.

Advertisement
Back