Miami offers 2020 Columbus DE Elijah Roberts

ErickMarreroU

Staff Writer
Premium
Miami has offered 2020 Columbus DE Elijah Roberts.

Roberts recently transferred from Coral Park

Expect a lot more offers to come his way.

Advertisement
Not surprising that he got the offer after how well he did at the recent event.

Keep sending out those DL offers and get 'em lined up.

DT offer...already 245-250. He’ll probably be 260-265 coming in to college.

Advertisement
About the same size as Anaele.

Hopefully he and Roberts don't grow too much more - we need someone to play DE from the '20 class DL.

Advertisement
Great kid!! I am an intern strength coach at Columbus and this kid is putting in work at 6:30 AM with Jeremy Passmore everyday and then again with the team after school. Couldn't be happier for him and his family!!
I expect a commitment by the end of the year.

Just so you understand what happens if you don’t deliver...permaband.

Last edited:
I expect a commitment by the end of the year.

Just so you understand what happens ignore you don’t deliver...permaband.
I have no idea what Elijah's plans are for his future but I know he's got a great head on his shoulders and wants to be great. I would love for him to commit to the U and join the family. I hope your prediction of him committing by years end comes to fruition

What do you mean permaband?
Lol, I was joking with Dhancock that if he didn’t convince Elijah to come to UM that he’ll be permanently banned from the site. Just a joke we do with people that know players we are after...nothing serious. Btw thanks for joining the site! Some of the parents and other relatives of current UM players are on this site.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Thanks coach! He's adamant about those workouts and practices. Every chance he gets he's working on getting better. I'm happy for him and excited for his future. He deserves everything that's coming to him.
Hopefully you and your son will choose The U where in addition to a great education and football program, he'll also have the opportunity to be a positive influence in his own community by staying home.

Lol, I was joking with Dhancock that if he didn’t convince Elijah to come to UM that he’ll be permanently banned from the site. Just a joke we do with people that know players we are after...nothing serious. Btw thanks for joining the site! Some of the parents and other relatives of current UM players are on this site.
Oh ok. Np. I just didn't know what you meant. Thank you! 😊

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back