Miami offers 2020 CB Davonte Brown - COMMITS

Status
Not open for further replies.
200 (3).gif

Advertisement
yeah, our db's performed well under him and he got absolutely annihlated for missing on tyson campbell and surtain but I don't think it would have mattered who the **** we had as CB/DB coach at the time, they were never coming

dont want to rain on everybody parade buttttt.....its alot of revisionist history going on here with Rumph. Hes at the right spot he should have been in from the jump.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This. Just because Mario found someone who's somehow actually worse, doesn't mean Rumph was good. :pgdead:
Turned corn to all acc corner, Mike jackson all acc, bandy all acc, young was ballin and developing. Couch best season was under rumph and had y’all thinking he was going to be a good one. Wasn’t a great recruiter but he was a solid coach

Advertisement
Yes. He did. Like I said before. The talent pool probably wouldn’t be this bad if Rumph stayed CB coach
man the class where we had zero corners signed or something was pathetic. MR seems to be better when he focus on one or the other (coaching or recruiting but not both)

Donno just said he thinks both Brown brothers are coming.
I don't think Donno has any actual sources. Pretty sure he just shares out what he reads on 247, Rivals, and probably here as well.

To be fair, I don't think he's ever claimed to have sources and often times even references TOS when discussing things like that. Or he'll just say it's a gut feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back