Miami offers 2020 CB Davonte Brown - COMMITS

Status
Not open for further replies.

brothers GIF

Advertisement
It seems like he spends time on message boards and that’s how he gets his clues. I’m sure he has some contacts in recruiting circles but it’s obvious he’s not too plugged in. Which is fine, I like his show. I listen at work all the time , I don’t listen for recruiting info but he’s an entertaining cat and he does good work. He knows the team well. There’s far worse people you could be listening to than Donno.
Agreed. Donno runs more of a recap show, which is great. He summarizes everything from multiple sources. Great guy to listen to if you don't spend time on message boards or pay for any subscriptions.

You will always be a day or two behind though. Great guy and great podcast voice though

where do you guys listen to donno? is he solely miami hurricanes focused?

Advertisement
Agreed. Donno runs more of a recap show, which is great. He summarizes everything from multiple sources. Great guy to listen to if you don't spend time on message boards or pay for any subscriptions.

You will always be a day or two behind though. Great guy and great podcast voice though
This right here, Donno is basically a daily recap show, which is great if you’ve missed news. He’s also an actual radio guy, the recruiting site people are awful listens for the most part, Donno has a much better presentation.

He‘s pretty conservative and waits until it’s kinda obvious but his audience isn’t psychos like us Lol, but like I said “ I don’t listen for recruiting info”. He is goofy but I like that when you’re being yourself , he’s not fake. And as you said he does a lot of updates , my guy puts out content lol. Even if it’s 20 minutes, I respect his hustle.

Locked on Canes - YouTube

I support Dunno and listen regularly if not daily. If anything, it's a nice summary or confirmation of all that we learn here/already know about. He often has Larry B on, which I like. Recruiting guests are typically John Garcia and Brad Tejada. He also references the Bank a lot, which always has me pumped.

This right here, Donno is basically a daily recap show, which is great if you’ve missed news. He’s also an actual radio guy, the recruiting site people are awful listens for the most part, Donno has a much better presentation.
This is spot on, I want to blow my brains out sometimes hearing Gaby say “Maybe, I could see, possibly, there is a chance, I could see it going both ways” like Jesus Christ just have some balls And pick a side and go with it. Donno is a very easy listen.

Advertisement
He‘s pretty conservative and waits until it’s kinda obvious but his audience isn’t psychos like us Lol, but like I said “ I don’t listen for recruiting info”. He is goofy but I like that when you’re being yourself , he’s not fake. And as you said he does a lot of updates , my guy puts out content lol. Even if it’s 20 minutes, I respect his hustle.
Always liked when he was on QAM, you knew he loved the Canes too.

Advertisement
I support Dunno and listen regularly if not daily. If anything, it's a nice summary or confirmation of all that we learn here/already know about. He often has Larry B on, which I like. Recruiting guests are typically John Garcia and Brad Tejada. He also references the Bank a lot, which always has me pumped.

He's legit pumping out content and cites his sources to give credit where it's due. He's a good listen if you prefer that over reading message boards for updates.

He's legit pumping out content and cites his sources to give credit where it's due. He's a good listen if you prefer that over reading message boards for updates.
Agree. He, 247 pod and, of course, ours. I listen to all three. Animal like that. Used to think I was being too obsessive consuming so much content.

Now I think...I'm just being more like Mario.

Advertisement
Mario will make you change your tune on that... it will soon become the norm. Thats what elites do, stack talent. The days of having all of our hopes on one player at each position are over. You dont develop? Well 3-4 guys behind you with just as much potential. Bama, UGA, Taint all have tons of busts but they reload without skipping a beat.
That’s so understated is that Bama, OSU, etc have a ton of busts every year but they are all overlooked by the couple of guys that are drafted first and second round every single year.

It’s a simple numbers game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back