Zbrod95

Thank God for the Columbus Mafia

Attachments

• IMG_0956.jpg
    IMG_0956.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Advertisement
I like that these guys on our staff aren't tying themselves down to the South Florida cesspool. They're going everywhere.

Tennessee offered an hour after Dugans.

[TWEET]819020821012377600[/TWEET]

Last edited:
Kid has good but no great speed but his leaping/explosion ability is excellent.

200m--23.14 in 2015 (national elite 22.00) probably in the mid to upper 22s now

Long jump--23-3 in 2016 (national elite 22-1)

Advertisement

Lmao...

We should just offer a few kids that aren't even Miami caliber, like kids who will be playing at FAMU or Alabama St just to see Tenn fall for it lol

That clown Larry Snot needs hop off our ****... Lol, what's their problem, do they not know how to evaluate prospects or something?

Kid is very fluid with great balance and sees the whole field after the catch and makes nice runs. Over 23 feet in long jump he has this spring and next-2018--great chance to be a 24' plus long jumper.

Last edited:

Lmao...

We should just offer a few kids that aren't even Miami caliber, like kids who will be playing at FAMU or Alabama St just to see Tenn fall for it lol

That clown Larry Snot needs hop off our ****... Lol, what's their problem, do they not know how to evaluate prospects or something?

About done with Larry Scott. That man's been recruiting Miami guys (know full well this is a St. Louis kid) more than he did while he was down here.

I was wondering when we were gonna offer him. One of my high school teammates is his DB coach and all he does is rave rave rave about him. Even claimed that he is a better overall player than J-Mac (Jeremy Maclin) who we played with. That's a stretch obviously because J-Mac did some crazy stuff on the high school level before he translated that to Mizzou and the NFL. But Babb did have a monster game against Jeff Thomas and East St.louis this passed year. They both had big games that day. He's the top rated player in Missouri for 2018.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back