Miami offers 2018 four-star dual-threat QB Justin Rogers

01Canes

Senior
Justin Rogers (6'4", 205 pounds), a four-star dual-threat QB out of Louisiana, says he's been offered by Miami.

[TWEET]830216069134577664[/TWEET]

[HUDL]video/3/4483542/581fce23f5605e19502c85ed[/HUDL]

Advertisement
It's obvious which type of QB the staff prefers. This is why I think Weldon and Perry are the favorites to win the job. They can move better than the others minus maybe Sheriffs

Advertisement
Hard to judge , he's a really good athlete that's explosive.

Can't judge the passing aspect because it's all deep balls or runs. I'd at least like to see some intermediate throws and going through some progressions. It was nice to see him under center some, not just a spread guy.

I'd still take over ****kowski, then again I'd take alot of kids over him.

Last edited:
Same HS as Terrace Marshall, a top 5 national WR in the 2018 class (6'4" 190, 4.55)....

Advertisement
Hard to judge , he's a really good athlete that's explosive.

Can't judge the passing aspect because it's all deep balls or runs. I'd at least like to see some intermediate throws and going through some progressions. It was nice to see him under center some, not just a spread guy.

I'd still take over ****kowski, then again I'd take alot of kids over him.

Man can launch that ball too

Advertisement
They really want a dual threat QB, which is nice to see. They dominate college football these days. Such a stark contrast to all the PP's at GA and the pro-style formation that Richt ran.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back