Miami offers 2017 RB Malik Davis

Advertisement
5'11" 185lbs looks pretty good! Addazzio wants him pretty bad at BC.

Would be a good take IMO. Even though he doesn't possess long speed, he has elite patience, vision and balance to consistently break 20+ yard gains.

Posted about this kid a month ago and saw him this past weekend at the Orlando Regional combine, He's still getting his weight up, but his speed is second to none. Ridiculously fast.

Advertisement
Who was the kid from Jesuit a couple years ago? Not Travis Johnson, but the running back. David Williams or Drew Williams or something or other?

That offensive line coach gotta be for real, because those backs are ALWAYS running to green grass

Again like i said in the other thread about him. Hes an elite athlete, just built more like a wr or cb right now. Needs to add a minimum of 20 lbs to stay at rb imo. I think hes closer to 170 than 185 too from seeing him in person multiple times without pads

Advertisement
Looks like the staff doesn't value our current RB commits. The last few guys offered are legit

Again like i said in the other thread about him. Hes an elite athlete, just built more like a wr or cb right now. Needs to add a minimum of 20 lbs to stay at rb imo. I think hes closer to 170 than 185 too from seeing him in person multiple times without pads

Agreed, something I noticed is when I spoke with Davis he sounded like he's still gonna grow, so I think he'll fill out a bit.

Agreed, something I noticed is when I spoke with Davis he sounded like he's still gonna grow, so I think he'll fill out a bit.

He sounded like he's still going to grow,how that work.

Advertisement

He sounded like he's still going to grow,how that work.

He's young?

Looks like the staff doesn't value our current RB commits. The last few guys offered are legit

While this could have some truth to it, I think it's more of a function of this staff wanting to add explosive athletes with speed then figure out the position later. This rooster is in dire need of explosive "Miami caliber" athletes.

Advertisement

C'mon Tito you're better than that. Every kid under 18 thinks hes gonna grow a lot more

Advertisement
Back