Miami offers 2016 LB Devin Bush Jr. from Flanagan

BravoK9851

Redshirt Freshman
Last edited:
Advertisement
his father Devin Bush who played for the Semenholes & is his current coach at Flanagan. Though pull is an understatement

Advertisement
Dammit dont any of our former players have sons that are any good, i know bernie kosars daughter is a very good **** star, but are there any good at football

Dammit dont any of our former players have sons that are any good, i know bernie kosars daughter is a very good **** star, but are there any good at football

121.jpg

james-burgess-dallas-crawford.jpg

Advertisement
Devin Bush Jr. is all FSU. I want to see what he plays at the next level, he's a tweener but could fit into FSU's system in that safety/lb'er role very well.

Advertisement

121.jpg

Dammit mane!

That one stings and we let him go too. :confused: James Burgess Jr. would have been nice to be on this team.

He wouldnt of did well in this scheme. Plays at 215

Would wager Jermaine Grace does well here. Same weight range as burgess at the moment.

Advertisement
Love this offer, currently, bush is one of my three top Lbs in the class along with Quaterman and Revels (who has no offers)from texas

Advertisement
Back