Miami offers 2014 WR Ermon Lane

NorthFlaCane

Senior
Luke Stampini ‏ @LukeStampini
He got 4-stars from #247Sports last week, this week Homestead (Fla.) 2014 WR Ermon Lane picks up a Miami offer.

Advertisement
Need to put some work on this kid as far as him leaning to UM talent wise if we can keep him and Sony holy fudge that is filthy talent on ofense

Advertisement
His recruitment has started out like T howards he has stated that he wants to get away from home... someone needs to tell this kid that homestead Florida is like the valley of ashes compared to coral gables which is west egg... that was a great Gatsby reference

His recruitment has started out like T howards he has stated that he wants to get away from home... someone needs to tell this kid that homestead Florida is like the valley of ashes compared to coral gables which is west egg... that was a great Gatsby reference

I'm sure most Miami teenagers are familiar with F Scott Fitzgerald.

Advertisement

Well actually its a book that 11th grade English students read in miami- dade public school system

Well actually its a book that 11th grade English students read in miami- dade public school system

Makes sense since we read it in 7th or 8th grade.

I keed I keed.

Advertisement
Tidbits from a 24/7 article with lane

From an article about a week ago-------“Miami is a good school that I like but they’re not really up with my top interests,” Lane said. “It’s too close to home so that’s why. I want to get away a little bit and have a chance to experience some new things.”

What he said in an article a day after the offer------“It’s good to have their offer, I’m still young so you never know what can happen,” Lane said. “Herb (Waters) found out about the offer and he wants me to come with him. Only time will tell if that’s what I’m going to do.”

Sounds good IMO

Bakas put an article out on him. He says he grew up a U and a UiF fan (these ****** kids I tell ya).

Bakas also made the comment that he might be the best WR in the state as only a Junior. Seems like a little Matthew Thomas-ish situation where if we can keep him in state we have a great shot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back