Miami now tied with F$U for....

Official Cane Gang

Sophomore
207.jpg

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/2041918/highlights/110551375

Jordan Scarlett

Last edited:
Advertisement
Liar, Miami doesn't recruit that school.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Dude is a man-child, jesus. That guy will get up to 225 lbs, easy. Important thing for him will be keeping his speed up. Looks like an Eddie Lacy-type back.

Advertisement
I always feel like some of these guys that are FSU dudes from Day 1, are told to lead on Miami in an effort to **** on The U.

I always feel like some of these guys that are FSU dudes from Day 1, are told to lead on Miami in an effort to **** on The U.

Yep. This kid has been all about FSU. Now suddenly we are "tied", out of the blue? Im not buying it. This has the feel of a "trolling" situation.

210.jpg

Scarlett is Miami/FSU. Family member told me that a while back.

Scarlett and Rashard Causey are really close getting Causey on board would be very beneficial. A couple of Causey's good friends go to fiu and I could see him wanting to stay home. FSU would be the team to look out for if they offer Causey.

Despite all the U school theories, Causey and Scarlett have real interest. Causey has been to Miami about 3 times since he's been offered.

Advertisement
Some kids need other schools to "hype" up their recruitment, he's all Nole.....I'm not buying we have a legit shot

He said that he talked to Larry Scott and the Canes have been picking up his recruitment lately. Sounds like they weren't pushing that hard before.

They are saying they want to bring back the "U" to what it was before and that they want to get all the top local talent. Said he talks with Shawn Burgess-Becker and Tarvarus McFadden about going to school together.

Scarlett and Rashard Causey are really close getting Causey on board would be very beneficial. A couple of Causey's good friends go to fiu and I could see him wanting to stay home. FSU would be the team to look out for if they offer Causey.

Despite all the U school theories, Causey and Scarlett have real interest. Causey has been to Miami about 3 times since he's been offered.

More lies. I read on this here message board from a December insider that Golden doesn't recruit that school.

Advertisement

More lies. I read on this here message board from a December insider that Golden doesn't recruit that school.

He doesnt. And Quincy Wilson secretly runs the whole school, and he hates us. We arent even getting a single student, much less a football player, from that school.

He said that he talked to Larry Scott and the Canes have been picking up his recruitment lately. Sounds like they weren't pushing that hard before.

They are saying they want to bring back the "U" to what it was before and that they want to get all the top local talent. Said he talks with Shawn Burgess-Becker and Tarvarus McFadden about going to school together.

that cat is the one that openly hates UM

that cat is the one that openly hates UM

2015 version of Quincy wilson

Florida State has led from the outset for Jordan Scarlett, the nation’s No. 2 running back in the 2015 class.

FSU and Miami are now tied on top for four-star running back Jordan Scarlett.
Now a new team has slid up and tied the Seminoles on top for the four-star recruit.
“Miami and FSU are tied on top now,” Scarlett told 247Sports Monday afternoon.
A recent conversation with Hurricanes tight ends coach Larry Scott pushed Miami up.
“I got to ask him some questions and he clarified things for me,” Scarlett said. “I’m starting to build a relationship with them again. During my first three years they weren’t really writing back or coming by much.”

What else has Scott been telling the Fort Lauderdale (FL) University School standout?
“He’s saying ‘the U’ is the place for me,” Scarlett said. “They want to bring back ‘the U’ and the old school ‘U’ and they are trying to get all of the good guys especially the highly-ranked guys in my class. I know I’ve been talking to Shawn Burgress and Tarvarus McFadden. We want to start a dynasty somewhere and hopefully go to the same college.”
The nation’s No. 34 overall prospect in the 2015 class visited Florida State for the first time in early November when the host Seminoles defeated Miami, 41-14.
“That was a great atmosphere,” Scarlett said. “It was a rivalry game and both teams were undefeated going in.”
The No. 6 junior in Florida remains very high on FSU.
“They still have the No. 1 team in college,” Scarlett said. “I’ve been impressed with their success. Its been a while since I’ve talked to (running backs) coach (Tim) Brewster. Hopefully I’ll call him soon.”
Who’s running third in his recruitment?

“Ohio State,” Scarlett said.
Any visits on deck for the 5-foot-10, 197-pounder?
“I’ve been talking to South Carolina and I’m going to try and go there at the end of January,” Scarlett said.
As a junior, Scarlett rushed 120 times for 932 yards and 14 touchdowns.
As a sophomore, Scarlett rushed 175 times for 1,357 yards and 22 touchdowns.

Advertisement
Back