Miami Nike Pro Combat For FSU

sotacane22

Sophomore
309.jpg

could we create enough buzz for this around campus for it to get to coach golden or for someone to ask him if this could be a possibility because i think it could be a big boost for the players. we invented swag right :neonu:

Advertisement
If there isn't a buzz around campus for the FSU game without having to worry about silly jersey's, then we have some serious problems. If the players are worried about uniforms going into that game, we might as well just give the team back to Randy.

I sure hope not. Lets stick to our roots. Can't stand that pretty, future lookin bs. We need to bring the savagery as some other poster mentioned.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I sure hope not. Lets stick to our roots. Can't stand that pretty, future lookin bs. We need to bring the savagery as some other poster mentioned.

Amen. We r THE U, not some turtle or duck. We have no need for new-- our old dominates. We have countless great victories in Tally to copy, it is the Noles that need to try something new. 30 years ago there was a last second field goal for the win in Tally. WE made it and went on the become the biggest thing since sliced bread. Break out THOSE uniforms, then okay.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Amen. We r THE U, not some turtle or duck. We have no need for new-- our old dominates. We have countless great victories in Tally to copy, it is the Noles that need to try something new. 30 years ago there was a last second field goal for the win in Tally. WE made it and went on the become the biggest thing since sliced bread. Break out THOSE uniforms, then okay.

Well put my man. Someone burn those "pro combats" please.

Those uniforms are *** as ****...

I don't want to see anything from the Radio Charmin era ever brought back to Miami football.

And wow has the word "swagger" been ruined. "Swagger" is punching the other team in the mouth and making them fear being on the same field with a goon such as yourself. Enter Eddie Johnson vs. v tech .gif.

"Swagger" is not fancy haircuts and pink suits with a cane. Enter Jacory Harris .img.

That is all.

Advertisement
only thing that would make that disgusting unis look good is low cut socks or no socks.. like when the longhorns wore all white unis when V. Young was there

Advertisement
Back