Miami Nights

Advertisement
Df61OJIWAAIJy4W.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm actually pretty high on this Mike Morris dude. Seems like he's going to grow into a nice DT with athleticism. Would love to steal him from FSU
How many DT's do we need? We have Daxon and Munoz already. Ingraham feels like a Miami lean. Leaving us with Morris, Fuller, and Davis left as options at this point? Maybe we take 4.

How many DT's do we need? We have Daxon and Munoz already. Ingraham feels like a Miami lean. Leaving us with Morris, Fuller, and Davis left as options at this point? Maybe we take 4.

I think we will sign anywhere from 4-6 with as much as we rotate we will take alot. You also need to factor that DT is 2 positions so kids are a 1 technique and some are 3 technique.

Advertisement
Thing that stands out the most to me in the pictures is how big Sam Brooks looks! Dude is going to be a problem if he comes back healthy...

Advertisement
4-6 DTs ?

No.

There are other positions on the roster.

I think we will sign anywhere from 4-6 with as much as we rotate we will take alot. You also need to factor that DT is 2 positions so kids are a 1 technique and some are 3 technique.

Advertisement
Back