Miami Nights

Thing that stands out the most to me in the pictures is how big Sam Brooks looks! Dude is going to be a problem if he comes back healthy...

Grown man amongst boys.. This kid is the real deal!! No way this kid is just a 3 star recruit, but we know better!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thing that stands out the most to me in the pictures is how big Sam Brooks looks! Dude is going to be a problem if he comes back healthy...

Posters keep bringing up the size question with Solomon, Huff and Couch but Brooks is the commit who needs to bulk up the most because he projects best as an edge defender. He looked significantly better as a Jr with notable strength and explosive power gains before his injury. His physical growth is great news and clearly shows he's still developing as an athlete. We all know he has an elite motor on the field so I expect a big year.

Advertisement
Agreed, but he's already healthy, in which he's going to rip **** up this year. 3* my ***.

Advertisement
Agreed, but he's already healthy, in which he's going to rip **** up this year. 3* my ***.
For real! Brooks is a missle hes a gonna always be in the backfield lol best player on the field at times motor doesnt stop will take a game over!!!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back