Miami Nights this weekend or what???

I know wearing all black at 3:30 in the afternoon in Miami is not exactly a genius move, but obviously Adidas wants them to wear the Miami Nights uniforms at some point, and if you don't do it on Saturday, then when? I doubt GT would be a night game. Who knows what bowl we're going to at this point.

Do they say fvck it and just break them out on Saturday?

Advertisement
Beautiful weather down here today, but early indications are it's supposed to warm up again hearing into Saturday, and it should be in the mid to high 70s by kickoff. Sunset is right around 5:30pm, so it would only arguably matter for the first half or so. Doesn't seem like much (if any) impact, honestly.

Beautiful weather down here today, but early indications are it's supposed to warm up again hearing into Saturday, and it should be in the mid to high 70s by kickoff. Sunset is right around 5:30pm, so it would only arguably matter for the first half or so. Doesn't seem like much (if any) impact, honestly.

I was half joking, it's not like it's noon in September. I can just hear it now if we lose.....Manny sucks cause he made us wear black in the sun.

Advertisement
Advertisement
7AF235EE-3A1D-45BC-8D75-F31AA1C68FE8.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back