Miami NFTC updates per 247

Bruce is talented kid but production wise i don't know

What do you mean? He's been very productive throughout his career so far. He makes big time plays. IMO he's the most polished and advanced receiver in south florida. Early playing time candidate if you have ever seen him in person. The only knock on Bruce is his height, if he was 2-3 inches taller he would be the best receiver in the nation. Still a top 5 receiver despite his height.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Per Bartow & Stampini:

Kai-Leon Herbert of Fort Lauderdalde/Cardinal Gibbons, 2017 OL, looks super on the hoof. 6-5, 270 lean.

UF DE commit Eric Mitchell stoned by 2017 OT Kai-leon Herbert from Cardinal Gibbons.

Herbert said Miami was his "dream offer" before we offered him about a week ago, even though that means nothing as we've all learned from following recruiting. Big time talent, though.

2017 Miami RB Commit Robert Burns from Gulliver Prep and 2017 WR Emmanuel Greene from IMG Academy throwing up the U!

Greene is fresh off a Friday visit to the University of Miami.

image.jpg

Apparently both were stars for the 2017 class today at the combine.

Greene is a super beast. Saw him live at Coco Creek twice. Outshined victor both times. He is Desean Jackson 2.0.

Advertisement
Former Cane Great & NFL Great Edgerrin James throwing up the U with 2017 Miami RB Commit Robert Burns from Gulliver Prep at the Miami NFTC.

RB U

image.jpg

Last edited:
not going after Kier Thomas is a fireable offense. Even if the kid hates Miami, you still set up camp on his front porch and make him like you.

First four invites for the opening from the Miami NFTC.

Sam Bruce, Brian Burns, Devin Bush Jr., Trayvon Mullen

MVPs for the camp:

SPARQ: Travis Homer - 2016 Oxbridge Academy
QB - Tyler Huntley - 2016 Hallandale
RB - Devin Singletary - 2016 American Heritage
WR - Trevon Grimes - 2017 St. Thomas Aquinas
OL - Tedarrell Slaton - 2017 American Heritage
DL - Brian Burns - 2016 American Heritage
LB - Bryce Handy - 2016 Columbus (Cane Legacy)
DB - Korel Smith - 2016 Miramar

Last edited:
Advertisement
Korel Smith from Miramar won the defensive MVP at the pylon 7on7 in Cocoa the other weekend too.

Advertisement
"Miami pledge Greg Simmons of Ft. Pierce (Fla.) Central was arguably the best pass rusher in the linebacker group, and more than held during pass coverage drills. "

Apparently Victor making a whole bunch of catches.

The kid has really good hands. I have seen a couple of threads about him and Pinder, but I believe he has the most upside. I know Pinder might be more willing to block now in high school, and even has more bulk in him, but once in college I think Victor will dominate.

Advertisement
MVPs for the camp:

SPARQ: Travis Homer - 2016 Oxbridge Academy
QB - Tyler Huntley - 2016 Hallandale
RB - Devin Singletary - 2016 American Heritage
WR - Trevon Grimes - 2017 St. Thomas Aquinas
OL - Tedarrell Slaton - 2017 American Heritage
DL - Brian Burns - 2016 American Heritage
LB - Bryce Handy - 2016 Columbus (Cane Legacy)
DB - Korel Smith - 2016 Miramar

palm beach RBs have won RB mvp's 2 years in a row. Not gettin a lot of love from the Gables though.

Advertisement
Back