Miami NFL Hall of Famers

Hurricane Hero

Recruit
I’ve heard the term “micro dynasty” used to describe Miami, but the talent that came there here in a short period of time is astonishing. USC and ND are tied for the most Hall of Famers at 13 and in a 14 year span Miami rolled out 11. In the next 5-10 years Miami will have more NFL Hall of Famers than any school, with a quarter of other school’s relevance.

Hall of Famers from 95-08

Warren Sapp

Ray Lewis

Edgerrin James

Reggie Wayne

Ed Reed

Andre Johnson

Vince Wilfork

Frank Gore

Devin Hester

Greg Olsen

Calais Campbell

Advertisement
For a 20 yr period, we dominated football. (83-2003)

Legit should’ve had 9 titles in that span, including 86, 88, 00, and 02. No we’re not the traditional blue blood w the brick buildings from the late 1800’s early 1900’s, but we told those fckers to hold our jacket when we sat at their table after kicking down their door!

The run that we had should be the same run as once before, like a Clemson is doing now. USCw, PSU, tO$U, and L$U have natural recruiting grounds, and they all pale in comparison to our natural resource; like not even close. We are less than an hr drive from the finest collection of young talent on the planet. We can go another hr or so North to get a hold of the 2nd best collection of talent on the planet. How we didn’t run the 2000’s w/ our rep firmly entrenched as NFLU, and the amount of talent surrounding us that, actually, wanted to come here is even more amazing than Manny Diaz punking Miami into hiring him.

This nightmare has been made Freddie Krueger & Jason lock their doors at night, and sleep w/ a night lamp on.

Advertisement
Olsen is sketchy with me not looking at the numbers

Campbell I think will if he plays a couple of more seasons at a decent 5-8sack rate
I agree with Campbell and I think he could still put up those numbers. If Olsen stayed healthy he’d be in but I think he’s going to have to play a few more seasons and have really good years.

Serious question do you think Campbell and Olsen are Hall of Famers?
Olsen is the only tight end in NFL history to have back to back to back 1000yd receiving seasons. If it wasn’t for Gronk winning rings and balling in the playoffs, Olsen would probably be the top tight end of the last decade. I’ve heard people debate if Jimmy Graham is a HoF with all of his TDs.

Advertisement
Olsen is the only tight end in NFL history to have back to back to back 1000yd receiving seasons. If it wasn’t for Gronk winning rings and balling in the playoffs, Olsen would probably be the top tight end of the last decade. I’ve heard people debate if Jimmy Graham is a HoF with all of his TDs.
Ill take olsen over graham, though i remember drafting Graham in fantasy the year he balled out and everyone was like who tf is he lol. Every year though id have olsen in fantasy

Serious question do you think Campbell and Olsen are Hall of Famers?

Both are borderline; and honestly, u gotta be pretty spectacular w hardware to get in as a TE. I’m not so sure Olsen or Graham get in. If Campbell gets another PB and some hardware w Balt this season (which if it’s not the Bears, this is only other team I hope to win), then I think he gets in maybe, but he’ll have to wait like Edge.

Advertisement
If OJ had the benefit of playing on some later UM teams (I'm only talking 4-6yrs) there would be No discussion who was UMs Greatest RB....

*WAS

TE is one of the hardest positions to get in the Hall behind S. Olsen was also one of the early guys in an era that utilized the tight end for passing. Just like QB's, the competition for the Hall will change.

I'm not sold on Calais, and neither have a ring.

Also, bet Andre Johnson waits a while.

Advertisement
Andre Johnson
Frank Gore
Vince Wilfork

I don't see how these guys don't get in

Greg Olsen
Calais Campbell

Guys should get in with a solid few more seasons

Biggest question mark is Devin Hester, greatest return man in NFL history

Ill take olsen over graham, though i remember drafting Graham in fantasy the year he balled out and everyone was like who tf is he lol. Every year though id have olsen in fantasy
Dominated my ship that year because of Graham and having a hot hand alternating QBs. "Who the f*ck is Jimmy Graham?" Lol.

Andre Johnson
Frank Gore
Vince Wilfork

I don't see how these guys don't get in

Greg Olsen
Calais Campbell

Guys should get in with a solid few more seasons

Biggest question mark is Devin Hester, greatest return man in NFL history
100% chance Hester is in. If they didn’t change the kickoff rules he would have had at least a few more.

Advertisement
Back