Advertisement
Advertisement
Article is dead wrong. The 5 reasons are:

1. Turnover Chain
2. Turnover Chain
3. Turnover Chain
4. Mark Richt's goatee
5. Turnover Chain

For what it's worth, I don't think this current iteration of Miami is anywhere near as hated as the old teams were. Look around the boards for other teams, even those for some of our ACC rivals....you still find a lot of the typical "thug" comments, of course, but I've noticed plenty of comments in praise of the turnover chain, and liking the way this team plays the game, especially on defense. You also have the Mark Richt factor...a lot of people outside the program seem to hold him in high regard.

For what it's worth, I don't think this current iteration of Miami is anywhere near as hated as the old teams were. Look around the boards for other teams, even those for some of our ACC rivals....you still find a lot of the typical "thug" comments, of course, but I've noticed plenty of comments in praise of the turnover chain, and liking the way this team plays the game, especially on defense. You also have the Mark Richt factor...a lot of people outside the program seem to hold him in high regard.

That does seem to be the case. If we win the playoff though, those "good sport" fans will start to get a little of their venom back come next season.

Advertisement

Give it another season - it will be just as bad.

Which I relish. And our former teams relished. IN YOUR FACE - and nothing anyone could do to stop us.

CFB and all the other teams fans are worried the Canes are going to make the Bama run look like a 3 game winning streak.

If any of the old coaches had stayed Lord only knows how many NC’s we’d have now.THAT’s what they’re ****ed about and why they hate us.

They know we’re about to make their team an afterthought on the CFB scene.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back