Miami @ Nebraska in Big 10/ACC Challenge

Advertisement
Our draw is not great, but everyone knows that we lost virtually everyone for last year. I'm glad that the committee or ESPN took that into consideration. Nebraska have not done anything in basketball before the B1G or right now. I guess it's not that bad for us.

Last edited:
Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;1496184 said:
Winnable draw, will do nothing for us come selection Sunday.

It doesn't matter if we don't win 8 games in the ACC. Things are so different now that we have the most difficult basketball conference/competition. Our SOS will always be really darn good because of the ACC Schedule, if we can win our OOC and get ready for the ACC...we have a much better chance.

Oh yeah, we have a coach who knows how to run a program.

Advertisement
Disappointing in terms of anticipation after playing Sparty and Memphis twice in the past three seasons. Realistically gives us a possible W.

We didn't play Memphis in the challenge since they're on CUSA, or were. We played Purdue and no one the year before because we were coming off of a last place finish.

Since we joined the ACC we lost at Michigan, lost at Northwestern, lost to Ohio State in the Jack ***** slap game, beat Minnesota, lost at Purdue and beat Muchigan St.

We didn't play Memphis in the challenge since they're on CUSA, or were. We played Purdue and no one the year before because we were coming off of a last place finish.

Since we joined the ACC we lost at Michigan, lost at Northwestern, lost to Ohio State in the Jack ***** slap game, beat Minnesota, lost at Purdue and beat Muchigan St.

Since we joined the ACC we lost at Michigan, lost at Northwestern, lost to Ohio State in the Jack **** slap game, beat Minnesota, lost at Purdue and beat Michigan St.

I remember that OSU game. We were actually winning that game before Jack went HAM on one of their guards. His ejection lead to their comeback and their win...Just another footnote and reason to hate the Buckeyes. Lol.

Advertisement
Since we joined the ACC we lost at Michigan, lost at Northwestern, lost to Ohio State in the Jack **** slap game, beat Minnesota, lost at Purdue and beat Michigan St.

I remember that OSU game. We were actually winning that game before Jack went HAM on one of their guards. His ejection lead to their comeback and their win...Just another footnote and reason to hate the Buckeyes. Lol.

I remember it very well too... I am pretty sure jack was 4-4 on threes and had 12 points with only like 5 minutes into the game. smh...

Advertisement
Back