Miami-NC State

Advertisement
Before the tip, I thought we would win our first ACC game at home. Boy, this team really struggles in all aspects of the game.

Advertisement
As tough as it is to watch these, we all know what coach L has in store for us next season. Having that knowledge makes this a whole lot easier to bear.

Advertisement
UGGHHHH............................................................. A close win has to come sooner or later.

I had more fun taking me 2 year old to a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. Think about what I just said. Can we just forfeit the rest of the season? I love coach L. I love Miami b-ball, but I can't take it anymore.

These are the times that make the sweet times sweeter.

Say it with me now!

Advertisement
We're gonna be a very tough out in the ACC tourney.

Besides the early season turbulence, the only team we haven't really hung with is Duke.

Advertisement
We're gonna be a very tough out in the ACC tourney.

Besides the early season turbulence, the only team we haven't really hung with is Duke.
Good point.

If a few bounces had gone our way (both 'Cuse games, Pitt) we could be being looked at right now as a fringe NCAA team.

Nonetheless, this year gives me a lot of hope for next year. We should be very good.

Just got home from the game....

Coach L aint winning with this group..they could give a **** he needs a great few classes if that is possible to get guys that want to play fundamental BB..coach L was all over these guys they just walk away from him and turn their heads....its bad enough we have had this **** on our Football team for years...now BB....total BS...

Oh well....feel better now

Advertisement
Back