Miami Mood Tracker

Advertisement
I did watch it... hes just regurgitating things we've all discussed on here before
U said that he doesn't know how ppl who follow the program feel. In the video he says he went to the other board and asked them just that.

If I keep hearing from people who donā€™t follow this program nearly as closely as I do about how great we are, Iā€™m going to forget that American X curb stomping Old Fogie Mack slapped on Manure and the bowl game fail.
He didnā€™t say anything about us being great. He didnā€™t say we were good. He said weā€™ve been recruiting well, weā€™ve upgraded our staff, thereā€™s opportunities with the portal AND if Manny doesnā€™t get extended, the next coach will be in a better position than Manny was when he got here. He said clearly that we need a grand slam at QB and King is just a home run. The foundation is being laid. Like it or not, weā€™re headed in the right direction.

Advertisement
Each year Iā€™m optimistic till crunch time of the season hits and pressure builds.
This is when the cracks show and are ignored .

Actually Iā€™m optimistic again to the point now here it is ready ok here goes.

BAMA reads there headlines and go into the Miami game figuring a 70 point blow out MISTAKE.

WE NEED TO RELAIM SPOILERS MINDSET ā€œ FIRSTā€ , itā€™s a tremendous feeling to watch unfold

Our mindset in the Peach Bowl years 100 years ago was just that RUIN the ELITES season make them look bad .

Brothers I would DEFER coin flip against BAMA and make them PUNT .

Smack BAMA first cut them show everyone they bleed .

THIS IS MY MOOD

Always has been itā€™s who we were

GOCANES

700-2 bama. It takes 4 quarters. Not 1 and a half or 3 quarters. You gotta be sharp on all corners. The propensity is to not show up in big games, blow out nobodies, and play close ones against teams we should dominate. A debilitating loss to Bama will set us back 10 years easily.

700-2 bama. It takes 4 quarters. Not 1 and a half or 3 quarters. You gotta be sharp on all corners. The propensity is to not show up in big games, blow out nobodies, and play close ones against teams we should dominate. A debilitating loss to Bama will set us back 10 years easily.
We lost to FIU and finished with 2 five stars, 11 three stars, Stevenson came home, plug and play DE from Tennessee, Rambo from Oklahoma and the 12th ranked class. Iā€™m not sure youā€™re ā€œset us back 10 years is accurate. I am fully aware that we live in a now society, but I do believe we are progressing nicely. The program is in a better position today than it was only two years ago. We have 19 of 22 returning starters and three of those wonā€™t be the ā€œstartersā€. Depth will bring us that much needed dominance over lesser foes. Weā€™re not there yet, but weā€™re certainly not a single loss from going off the rails.

Advertisement
We lost to FIU and finished with 2 five stars, 11 three stars, Stevenson came home, plug and play DE from Tennessee, Rambo from Oklahoma and the 12th ranked class. Iā€™m not sure youā€™re ā€œset us back 10 years is accurate. I am fully aware that we live in a now society, but I do believe we are progressing nicely. The program is in a better position today than it was only two years ago. We have 19 of 22 returning starters and three of those wonā€™t be the ā€œstartersā€. Depth will bring us that much needed dominance over lesser foes. Weā€™re not there yet, but weā€™re certainly not a single loss from going off the rails.
Ok. We can dominate this year, but we really need a better effort at the start of games and throughout the games. At the end of the season they look like they would rather be hanging out at the Grove than smashing opponents.

Fwiw two kids going in the first round has helped to set a mindset of ā€œget paidā€ and not just ā€œget outā€ within our program. There are good things happening. It might be difficult for those that revel in sadness, but they are.
Been reveling for 18 years..most call it suffering

Give us a season that breaks the pattern of "Groundhog Day"

Unknown.jpeg

He didnā€™t say anything about us being great. He didnā€™t say we were good. He said weā€™ve been recruiting well, weā€™ve upgraded our staff, thereā€™s opportunities with the portal AND if Manny doesnā€™t get extended, the next coach will be in a better position than Manny was when he got here. He said clearly that we need a grand slam at QB and King is just a home run. The foundation is being laid. Like it or not, weā€™re headed in the right direction.
Iā€™ll believe weā€™re heading in the right direction when we quit getting humiliated on the field and suffering some of the historically worst losses in modern progrum history. I donā€™t care what Vinny Video said because I am certain he doesnā€™t follow the progrum as closely as I do.

We shouldnā€™t need a ā€œgrand slamā€ at QB to do better than weā€™re doing under Manure. King is more than good enough to accomplish what this team should be doing right now.

Advertisement
Fwiw two kids going in the first round has helped to set a mindset of ā€œget paidā€ and not just ā€œget outā€ within our program. There are good things happening. It might be difficult for those that revel in sadness, but they are.
Both of those kids played one year of actual football here. So Iā€™m not so sure it changes any mindset about leaving early.

The mood is we're Miami and that's all their is to it. Thanks for the jock from the podunk state fans.

Both of those kids played one year of actual football here. So Iā€™m not so sure it changes any mindset about leaving early.
I feel like itā€™s not about leaving early as much as it is leaving prematurely. Roche was a grad transfer and Phillips 4 years removed from high school. Weā€™ve seen too many guys make awful business decisions.

Advertisement
I feel like itā€™s not about leaving early as much as it is leaving prematurely. Roche was a grad transfer and Phillips 4 years removed from high school. Weā€™ve seen too many guys make awful business decisions.
I was talking about Phillips and Rousseau because thatā€™s who he was referring to. And neither of those guys supports the point he was trying to make. In fact, if those two are your poster boys for sticking around, then you need a new ad campaign.

Advertisement
Back