Miami might win this game, but Georgia Tech is going to be h

Earnest T. Bass

Sophomore
Try your hardest not to kill the messenger...

Georgia Tech at No. 11 Miami (-6.5) -- 3:30 p.m. on ABC: Right when Paul Johnson is overlooked is when he creeps up and steals the Coastal from the preseason favorites. The key to this year's team has been the interior offensive line play, and Miami's talented defensive front is in for a frustrating day if TaQuon Marshall gets into a good rhythm early in the game. Miami might win this game, but Georgia Tech is going to be hanging around as long as they take care of the ball. -- Chip Patterson, CBS Sports

Advertisement
He didn’t say anything that any rational fan didn’t already know. It is no cakewalk but we should still get a W.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Georgia Tech at No. 11 Miami (-6.5) -- 3:30 p.m. on ABC: Right when Paul Johnson is overlooked is when he creeps up and steals the Coastal from the preseason favorites. The key to this year's team has been the interior offensive line play, and Miami's talented defensive front is in for a frustrating day if TaQuon Marshall gets into a good rhythm early in the game. Miami might win this game, but Georgia Tech is going to be hanging around as long as they take care of the ball. -- Chip Patterson, CBS Sports

Who the fck is overlooking them? Pundits are picking them to upset us, and 1/3 of the posters on here are scared for real...they aren't sneaking up on anybody.

Why do people assume we are overlooking Georgia Tech? This team might be more locked in than they ever have been

Advertisement

For as much you pussïes been crying this week and making these threads, and the fact Mark Richt posts on CIS (I've seen his Nom de Gruerre in threads)...I'm pretty sure we are not overlooking the bumble bees.

Last edited:

As much of you pussïes been crying this week and making these threads, and the fact Mark Richt post on CIS (I've seen his Nom de Gruerre in threads)...I'm pretty sure we are not overlooking the bumble bees.

"Pretty sure"?

As much of you pussïes been crying this week and making these threads, and the fact Mark Richt post on CIS (I've seen his Nom de Gruerre in threads)...I'm pretty sure we are not overlooking the bumble bees.

"Pretty sure"?

Yep, nothing is certain in this life but death, unless you are JC...just ask the pastor :monkey-serious:

Advertisement
TRUST ME CMR is NOT overlooking GT!! From the sounds of how fans are viewing this game, it seems as thou ppl are overlooking my Canes!! I not dumb or stupid and I believe that GT is a team that has the power to upset any team BUT my Canes are ready for this one.. PPL talk about GT's offense like it's gold BUT ppl tend to forget, they have to go against UM's offense and Rosier has proven that he can get it done.. And our DEFENSE will be focused and ready, I read similar post about my Canes going into the Duke game (because Duke's offense was producing in games before), BUT that DEFENSE Miami brings is something GT hasn't faced all year and like I said before the other talented D they faced this year BEAT THEM!!

I just watched Clemson get upset by Cuse, and all I'm going to say is "ONE WEEK AT A TIME", Mark Richt is a seasoned vet in this game and that has to be the team's main focus "ONE WEEK AT A TIME"

My Canes will take care of business against GT, and it will be one of those games where ppl will say "WOW" those Canes look for real... "DROP THE F'IN MIC"...............

Every frigging year. Every frigging year. Every year I have to sit here and listen to why this ****hole offense that runs 7 plays is going to be hard to defend.

They execute. They run those 7 plays to precision. If we're not ready it will be the longest game of the year.

But we are ready. It's going to be a fight, but not one the nerds from Atlanta are ready for. We're going to win this fight. It might be ugly, but we're going to win.

I predict UM wins by 15 ( 34-19 ) BUT I do think GT has a better shot at beating us then overrated VT. tomorrow and Notre dame are the 2 chances we have to lose left before Clemson ( I still think it will be them )

Advertisement
Back