Miami-LSU kickoff at 730

Advertisement
Can't wait. If I'm still breathing there's no way I will miss this game. I guess then you can call me a storm chaser.... My fellow Cajuns mate's will hopefully bow down to the leaders of the ACC.

Advertisement
I'll be there....I was at the beat down we gave them in 88 and missed the Chic-Filet beat down ( thank God).I ain't about to miss a chance to shut these cajuns up I deal with on a daily basis.Been listening to their BS every year about how bad we suck and not been able to have a retort.

I will have about 11 pm that night.

Advertisement
Saturday, Sept. 1, 2018
Washington vs. Auburn
Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta

Ole Miss vs. Texas Tech
NRG Stadium, Houston

Tennessee vs. West Virginia
Bank of America Stadium, Charlotte

Sunday, Sept. 2, 2018
Canes vs. LSU
AT&T Stadium, Arlington, Texas

Not sure if there is or is not going to be a "Kickoff Classic" at FedEx Field near DC.

Advertisement
Pencil it in as a W if Oregeron is still there.

Correct, although that's a very big IF

its rare college coaches get **** canned after one season, i know he took over last year but this is his first official year, I'd be surpised if he wasnt the coach

Doubt LSU would fire Orgeron after 1 season. That'd be a lot of money they'd have to eat up in the buy out.

and plus they don't have the money in the first place, they're in debt

When do tickets go on sale?

This! I live in DFW if anyone needs info on things to do, where to stay or general info.
Hotel?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Where do you plan spending most of your time? Dallas or Fort Worth bc those places are vastly different. Dallas is a little more upscale/pretentious and Fort Worth is more low key/affordable. There are fun things, great places to eat, bars, ect in both.

I see some posters have chosen Arlington which is where they stadium is. Good option for familes and/or if your not really sure of what you want to do. But be prepared to have transportation(i.e uber, taxi, rental car) and commute if you want to spend some time in Dallas or Fort Worth (where most of the action will probably be) as the public transportation system isn't expansive yet.

Last edited:
Advertisement
i suppose it would be better to find a hotel very near the stadium and hang out in that area the day of the game and commute back and forth to Dallas the days before and after the game, that way the day of the game you dont really have to travel far??

When do tickets go on sale?

This! I live in DFW if anyone needs info on things to do, where to stay or general info.
Hotel?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Where do you plan spending most of your time? Dallas or Fort Worth bc those places are vastly different. Dallas is a little more upscale/pretentious and Fort Worth is more low key/affordable. There are fun things, great places to eat, bars, ect in both.

I see some posters have chosen Arlington which is where they stadium is. Good option for familes and/or if your not really sure of what you want to do. But be prepared to have transportation(i.e uber, taxi, rental car) and commute if you want to spend some time in Dallas or Fort Worth.

Phone died before I could properly reply. I would suggest staying in a hotel near or in downtown of either city based on personal style as they fairly walkable/commutable to many things and mostly safe (esp. fort worth). If you let me know your budget and style I can probably give you a better idea of the best place to stay for you.

Last edited:
i suppose it would be better to find a hotel very near the stadium and hang out in that area the day of the game and commute back and forth to Dallas the days before and after the game, that way the day of the game you dont really have to travel far??

That's not a bad idea but you will probably end up commuting to Dallas or FW on multiple days (where most of the action occurs) instead of just having a one day commute to Arlington(between Dallas and FW) on game day if you actually decide to stay in one of those cities.

Last edited:
Pencil it in as a W if Oregeron is still there.

Correct, although that's a very big IF

its rare college coaches get **** canned after one season, i know he took over last year but this is his first official year, I'd be surpised if he wasnt the coach

Doubt LSU would fire Orgeron after 1 season. That'd be a lot of money they'd have to eat up in the buy out.

According to the LSU fans that buyout is $12 mill at the end of the season. They say there is little to zero chance he gets bought out this season or next bc of his buyout. They're ****ed at their AD for giving him the type of buyout he received bc they were competing against themselves for his services.

Advertisement
Back