ST26 All-American Joined Sep 26, 2017 Messages 3,456 Oct 19, 2024 #562 I’m actually speechless after that. Was that real?
Bender Lower-class user according to CIS leadership. Premium Joined Feb 9, 2021 Messages 16,193 Oct 19, 2024 #563 don't ever tell me qb aint the most important position in football by quite some mfing margin.
D dk72 Senior Joined Jan 30, 2012 Messages 5,732 Oct 19, 2024 #564 Holy **** that was an awesome pass
407cane All-ACC Premium Joined Jan 29, 2013 Messages 17,156 Oct 19, 2024 #565 our ability to respond after other teams plays is the best I've ever seen watching Miami teams
N nycane All-ACC Premium Joined Jan 20, 2013 Messages 21,534 Oct 19, 2024 #570 no more mark fletcher hate on this board. this kid is consistent as **** and blocks too.
bobbydigius illiterate Premium Joined Nov 17, 2011 Messages 14,278 Oct 19, 2024 #572 No hyperbole but that may have been the best throw I’ve seen a Miami QB ever throw.
MarkyMark Recruit Premium Joined Oct 10, 2016 Messages 1,273 Oct 19, 2024 #573 Let’s go D!! Pull your heads out of your asses!!
grover Senior Joined Jan 30, 2012 Messages 19,600 Oct 19, 2024 #575 ******* love Cam Ward. Happy for JG. Great awareness and catch.
P Phydeaux Senior Joined Nov 13, 2011 Messages 5,532 Oct 19, 2024 #576 Second he started floating left I was like NOOOO Don't cut field in half And that's why I'm a 56 yo watching game by myself on porch. Lol
Second he started floating left I was like NOOOO Don't cut field in half And that's why I'm a 56 yo watching game by myself on porch. Lol
BishopEli Recruit Premium Joined Dec 19, 2012 Messages 2,037 Oct 19, 2024 #577 Breaking news... Cam still good
Mr. Dynasty1 Junior Joined Nov 28, 2012 Messages 18,643 Oct 19, 2024 #578 Wish we could feel about having a lead smh
Canesrule230 Recruit Premium Joined Jan 29, 2013 Messages 2,863 Oct 19, 2024 #579 Cam the motherfuc**** gunslinger!!!!
PineCo. FLORIDA MAN Premium Joined Apr 17, 2018 Messages 2,193 Oct 19, 2024 #580 dycane said: I’m done with people talking **** about George. He shows up every game. Click to expand... Its his after the play bull**** that people have an issue with.
dycane said: I’m done with people talking **** about George. He shows up every game. Click to expand... Its his after the play bull**** that people have an issue with.