Miami Live... "Cane Love" 🌊

You dont have to live in Miami to have this love, but if you do
Than maybe you understand how the U was built. It started with two live crew, 15 Ave 71st
Sugar hill. All those bad boys, the rejects, who Howard recruited out of the projects, got our first championship. (Why?) Because the city had been through so much these guys were super tough and it translated on the field. That's why we root the hardest because true diehards never give up, it's us against the world. I bleed orange green 🔪

Advertisement
I put this post up for the true canes to come out. You don't have to live here to have this love, but if you do,
Look out. Plus I need to delete these
Undercover gators, noles, and nick saban disciples. 😄 come on out guys stop hiding.

Yeah I’ve bled orange and green my whole life. Father was the first to don the colors, and he passed his love for all things Canes to me. My son just graduated from the Immunology department and he too, like his father, bleeds the only true colors there are. Man, I’m putting a lot of my chips in on Manolo and Co. to bring the Canes out of despair and back into the limelight of college football. I’m hoping beyond hope that he does. Does he have to immediately? No, he doesn’t, he’s just got to put a Miami product on the field; tough, physical, in your face, and unapologetic about it. For 4 quarters because our conditioning by far beats yours. Those are the days I recall with much love and appreciation for all the coaches and players brought to the field every Saturday. We ruled the nation back then; a lot has changed across the college landscape since 2001 even, but we all know the time is coming again...when the beast is awoken from his slumber, rises from his cave, and reeks havoc upon the team’s it faces. I truly believe El Jefe gets that, understands it, and will create a team posed to do great things again in Coral Gables. I can’t wait to see the other fan’s faces when he does it.

Advertisement
Yeah I’ve bled orange and green my whole life. Father was the first to don the colors, and he passed his love for all things Canes to me. My son just graduated from the Immunology department and he too, like his father, bleeds the only true colors there are. Man, I’m putting a lot of my chips in on Manolo and Co. to bring the Canes out of despair and back into the limelight of college football. I’m hoping beyond hope that he does. Does he have to immediately? No, he doesn’t, he’s just got to put a Miami product on the field; tough, physical, in your face, and unapologetic about it. For 4 quarters because our conditioning by far beats yours. Those are the days I recall with much love and appreciation for all the coaches and players brought to the field every Saturday. We ruled the nation back then; a lot has changed across the college landscape since 2001 even, but we all know the time is coming again...when the beast is awoken from his slumber, rises from his cave, and reeks havoc upon the team’s it faces. I truly believe El Jefe gets that, understands it, and will create a team posed to do great things again in Coral Gables. I can’t wait to see the other fan’s faces when he does it.
I’m ridden like a mf’er too!!
1DF68FB0-E32F-4A30-960B-23CF5D2B89B7.gif

Advertisement
clarify for me, if you will, how it STARTED with "two" live crew?
Easy, two live crew with Luke use to perform before they blew up like uncle al on 15th ave, but if you from Miami u would've known that. Plus
Miami vice, I remember when those boys marched with real aks while the police there. I'm not promoting this but it was everyday life in a small but
Big city like Miami. It made you feel live!! Gold teeth Miami, bass boom
Miami, booty shake miami. #1murder
City Miami, got enough and then the
"U"

Advertisement
You dont have to live in Miami to have this love, but if you do
Than maybe you understand how the U was built. It started with two live crew, 15 Ave 71st
Sugar hill. All those bad boys, the rejects, who Howard recruited out of the projects, got our first championship. (Why?) Because the city had been through so much these guys were super tough and it translated on the field. That's why we root the hardest because true diehards never give up, it's us against the world. I bleed orange green 🔪
I grew up in the hood so believe me I know just what you mean. Brick City, Newark, NJ.

Easy, two live crew with Luke use to perform before they blew up like uncle al on 15th ave, but if you from Miami u would've known that. Plus
Miami vice, I remember when those boys marched with real aks while the police there. I'm not promoting this but it was everyday life in a small but
Big city like Miami. It made you feel live!! Gold teeth Miami, bass boom
Miami, booty shake miami. #1murder
City Miami, got enough and then the
"U"
Miami won their first title before 2 live crew moved from LA to Miami, did they not?

Miami won their first title before 2 live crew moved from LA to Miami, did they not?
Luke came from the Bahamas thirty minutes away, brother marquise came from California. What's your point looks like you need to be blocked concentrate on what I'm saying if u can, because you don't
No nothing!! go back on wikipedia this is not for you undercover. Two live was here before 1984, but, the conversation wasn't about Luke he was a part of what made the U the U one championship didn't make the U,
After Howard. you hear me undercover? all we did was recruit those same players from every part
Of the USA white, Spanish, Italian,
Jamaican, Canadian, you see it didn't
Matter because all u needed was the same attitude. You got that undercover gator or nole.

Advertisement
Luke came from the Bahamas thirty minutes away, brother marquise came from California. What's your point looks like you need to be blocked concentrate on what I'm saying if u can, because you don't
No nothing!! go back on wikipedia this is not for you undercover. Two live was here before 1984, but, the conversation wasn't about Luke he was a part of what made the U the U one championship didn't make the U,
After Howard. you hear me undercover? all we did was recruit those same players from every part
Of the USA white, Spanish, Italian,
Jamaican, Canadian, you see it didn't
Matter because all u needed was the same attitude. You got that undercover gator or nole.
This is hardly intelligible, thanks for the analysis. Ill just drop it I guess.

Advertisement
Back