Miami Leading for Durante

View as article
Advertisement
Kid has no idea what factors mean but I like that we're in the lead so sign him up!

I hope Becker & Durante stay at receiver, with that being said....

Durante, Burgess Becker, and Phillips in 2015 > 2014 south Florida receivers besides Lane

Good to know we are basically in the lead for all three.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kid has no idea what factors mean but I like that we're in the lead so sign him up!

160.gif

Are kids going to school in SFla? Or do they just show up for games on Fridays and 7-7 Tournys during the summer. Cause my dude was beyond confused by "factors"

Advertisement
Good to hear Al's recruiting him personally, also good to hear he's talking to ray and dre:)

Advertisement
Lol! He's a sophomore in HS so I'm gonna give him a pass this time. Cuz I'm sure all he's doing is playing football and holla'n at chicks. He's falling asleep during English class. U know how it goes. These kids don't get serious about the books until there junior year. And some during their senior year.

what are your major factors? uhhhhhh my factors are miami west virginia and clemson

If he's only like tenth grade it's possible they haven't covered factors in the school curriculum. So he might not know what they mean.

Advertisement
People I think there's been a few prospects over the past couple months that may have been reading this board, I'm not sure making fun of a kids vocab. Is gonna help our cause

im very weary of Dr.Krop kids not named Ereck Flowers.

He transferred to Miami Jackson now so we'll see how he plays thi syr with some better players and against diff talent. Kids bro is a div 1 player so he should be a head of other kids technically.

But umm...i'm not taking him over this kid...this is my wr for the 2015 class, 6'5 180 and just transferred to St Thomas Aquinas so watch him improve a whole lot and his recruitment blow up.
[video=youtube;uOEvoKklct0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOEvoKklct0[/video]

Kid looks good. Has he been hittin the camp circuit? Why is he transfering to St Thomas? FCAT issues? You can always count on Ely to bust out a big time prospect at least every other year. And is he born and bred in Pompano? Most of those kids dont leave Ely to transfer to STA. Too much community pressure.

Advertisement
Peete is tall as ****. Would love to see him after another year of development. Saw a bunch of jump balls to a 6'5" guy. He sure isn't afraid to hit tho, nice.

Man, this kid's number one factor in picking a college is Miami, baby!! IMPOSSIBLE TO LOSE.

Peete is tall as ****. Would love to see him after another year of development. Saw a bunch of jump balls to a 6'5" guy. He sure isn't afraid to hit tho, nice.

he was the king of the jump ball...lol

kid is a legit 6'5. And going to sta will only help him working with cris carter and other big time coaches.....he will be a 4star-5 star kid....their wr core this yr will be deadly with he and Holmes.

Advertisement
Back