Miami lands QB Cam Ward after weeks of pursuit

View as article
Advertisement
They are indeed UGG Tasmans and they are $130 slippers. I believe the check cleared lol
THANK YOU for validating me! LOL. Im not too old after all. I was getting ready for someone to neg me and say those were slippers from the Goodwill store and to take my old a$$ back to the couch and grab a beer. LOL.

THANK YOU for validating me! LOL. Im not too old after all. I was getting ready for someone to neg me and say those were slippers from the Goodwill store and to take my old a$$ back to the couch and grab a beer. LOL.
I had to buy some for Xmas too brother lol

Advertisement
You misunderstand me…
denzel-it-was-fun.gif

Advertisement
With all due respect, this is a very surface analysis of the situation, that focuses on the factors Ward was considering. I'm not knocking it, or your thoughts on the subject, just pointing out that there is a lot more to this.

The things that were actually conveyed back and forth between the parties was very different, and forms the basis for the frustration. You can say that Ward didn't "owe" anyone a fast decision, but he certainly promised that he could make a fast decision, multiple times.

NIL deals and paperwork were agreed to MULTIPLE times. Promised decision timeframes were agreed to MULTIPLE times.

There were reasons why many people spoke of an "imminent decision" more than once. That wasn't just based on "hope". That was based on what Ward was telling people. And you sure as **** don't let Ward talk to Jeremiah Smith to recruit him unless you feel incredibly confident that a decision is coming soon, based on what the recruit himself told us.
Fair enough.

I took some of the criticism as critiques of his character. He’s a young man making the biggest decision of his life, and if he took a little longer, so be it.

Anyway, Ward is here and we all look forward to his contributing to a much better 2024 season!

So you prefer turnovers and losses. Glad you aren’t our head coach. Other than Ward, who do you see as the top QBs in NCAA next year?
Of course when u have limited responsibilities u will have less turnovers lol that’s common sense

And right now id say..no order

Beck,shaduer,weigman,salter,jalon daniels,gabriel

There’s more but those are the guys i think off top

Advertisement
Advertisement
And many of ya'll swore that X would follow TVD wherever he transferred to...

Also, Milroe and Sanders on this list over Ward is insulting
I hate Colorado and Prime but statistically Shedeur had a gnarly season and I think he edges out Cam Ward. 27-3 TD/INT at 70% completion rate. Probably a better scrambler than Ward as well.

Advertisement
Back