Miami lands QB Cam Ward after weeks of pursuit

View as article
Advertisement
Troll mopes is good. It’s different from miserable mopes which is also good.

Fair.

1705206787067.png

I posted earlier today their intentions was always Miami , they wanted the family back together. I posted about Taullia and needing a waiver Dec 2. That’s why Miami was on waiting so long on Ward. They had TT in their back pocket.

I expressed this to you a while back, I am still confused as to why they didn't file the appeal earlier, at least late November/early December.

Advertisement
Hilarious. I can't argue with the guy who creates the definitions.

I just try to find the correct and truthful source of blame, whether it is TVD's injuries, Mario's terrible clock management, Beta Blake's fiscal mismanagement, Frenk's spinelessness, Rad's clockwatching, or Gattis' poor bathroom etiquette, and then I drop the nukes.

Trying to be accurate in a world full of pessimism and mopery should never be considered "slurping", particularly when I've logged so many posts critical of UM. Yet I won a poll.
@Suhrthing came up with troll mopes. That works.

As for the awards, while I didn’t vote for you in the Slurper category, Cway and you are having a Michael Jackson Grammies type run this season.

jwQbzxqD.gif

Advertisement
Their intentions was always Miami , they wanted the family back together. I posted about Taullia and needing a waiver Dec 2. That’s why Miami was on waiting so long on Ward. They had TT in their back pocket.

Not sure that it went down exactly like that. More like they never stopped recruiting Cam and he finally succumbed. Tualia was done only IF they got a waiver but there was acknowledged risk on that happening.

Advertisement
Their intentions was always Miami , they wanted the family back together. I posted about Taullia and needing a waiver Dec 2. That’s why Miami was on waiting so long on Ward. They had TT in their back pocket.

Just wild if that was the leverage that we needed to get Ward to finally pull the trigger.

Have you heard other schools mentioned for Taulia? I gotta think Michigan makes sense if they lose McCarthy. Washington now that they lost Rodgers. Or maybe back to Bama if Milroe leaves

@Suhrthing came up with troll mopes. That works.

As for the awards, while I didn’t vote for you in the Slurper category, Cway and you are having a Michael Jackson Grammies type run this season.

View attachment 278659

I was feeling pretty good about the Ward commitment and was gonna spring for a room for ST 26 and TOC then CWAY jumped into the fray and i couldn’t afford a suite for the 3 or them so I just had to let it just go on and on and on and…well you know

Advertisement
good read

no paywall

@Ghandi

Dawson is coming back. was never leaving.

“They do a lot of 11 (personnel), 12 (personnel),” Ward said. “Coach Dawson has had a lot of success with quarterbacks. The thing that is going to help me the most is improving each aspect of my game, to be able to go in and trust my teammates and try to lead them to their first ACC championship.”

What's that opinion based on? Any actual info or just gut feel kinda thing?

If you dont mind me asking.
No inside info. Just a gut feeling. The guy had to be convinced to play the bowl game. He was on his way out. If he was as patient as we hope, he would not have been thinking that way. But he wants to go play somewhere. And now he knows for sure he’s not playing next year.

Advertisement
Back