Miami lands QB Cam Ward after weeks of pursuit

View as article
Advertisement
Turned out to be -27 degrees with the wind chill. You would have to be insane to be in Arrowhead Stadium tonight.

And yet you still have one or two whackadoo’s out there with no shirts/coats.etc on.

I’d be willing to wager a large sum that by this time next week they have pneumonia ……and it would be well deserved…idiots

WTF I’ve been watching playoff football when I could have been celebrating this news? Man I need to learn how to multitask better!

****** awesome incredible news

Advertisement
There’s no bully mopes here just mopes. There have been and still are some bully slurpers though.

Hilarious. I can't argue with the guy who creates the definitions.

I just try to find the correct and truthful source of blame, whether it is TVD's injuries, Mario's terrible clock management, Beta Blake's fiscal mismanagement, Frenk's spinelessness, Rad's clockwatching, or Gattis' poor bathroom etiquette, and then I drop the nukes.

Trying to be accurate in a world full of pessimism and mopery should never be considered "slurping", particularly when I've logged so many posts critical of UM. Yet I won a poll.

Advertisement

I just try to find the correct and truthful source of blame, whether it is TVD's injuries, Mario's terrible clock management, Beta Blake's fiscal mismanagement, Frenk's spinelessness, Rad's clockwatching, or Gattis' poor bathroom etiquette, and then I drop the nukes.

Trying to be accurate in a world full of pessimism and mopery should never be considered "slurping", particularly when I've logged so many posts critical of UM. Yet I won a poll.
Or you could just pretend to be an alum that is happy with good news. 🤣

Happy Receipts Day.

1705206100774.png

Advertisement

I find it hard to put ALL the blame on TVD…it was the coaches that ran him out there even though he had several injuries he was fighting because they had screwed up the QB room so bad they didn’t have a choice….was his play a problem? Yep. But ALL the blame ? I personally think a large % should go to the coaches…jmo

I find it hard to put ALL the blame on TVD…it was the coaches that ran him out there even though he had several injuries he was fighting because they had screwed up the QB room so bad they didn’t have a choice….was his play a problem? Yep. But ALL the blame ? I personally think a large % should go to the coaches…jmo

Agreed. I gave several examples, some of which are popular (Beta Blake) and some of which are controversial (TVD's multiple injuries).

The larger point is that I think it is better to talk about actual causes, rather than to engage in overly broad stereotyping ("Caveman Mario").

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back