Miami lands QB Cam Ward after weeks of pursuit

View as article
Advertisement
I don’t have any problem with @cway313 and others. I forgive yall man. Everyone was mad I get it, but Yall good in my book. My only gripe is the malice was directed at the staff instead of TVD. He got away with it lightly. Now u will know it was his fault no one else’s and the proper blame will be revealed next season. Coaches won’t blame TVD or players Mario runs a brotherhood and even if someone sucks (pause) he won’t do that to them. It’s how he recruits with honesty and bags
I just want wins man. This offseason hype is great and fun. Just win games bruh. I’ll always own up when credit is due

Buddy I tried that like 6 pages ago. The bullies want people to be mad.

Oh, just stop it with the fake enthusiasm. You bully-moped FOR MONTHS and now you can't handle the receipts.

You're like a **** soldier who takes off his uniform in 1945 and then runs around celebrating VE Day with the Allies, as if you did nothing wrong during the preceding 10 years.

The only person who makes those changes is @Andrew. No Maude has access to the back end of the Site and no other Admin would know nor want to know anything about technical issues.
joel mchale pitchfork GIF by NETFLIX

Advertisement
I don’t have any problem with @cway313 and others. I forgive yall man. Everyone was mad I get it, but Yall good in my book. My only gripe is the malice was directed at the staff instead of TVD. He got away with it lightly. Now u will know it was his fault no one else’s and the proper blame will be revealed next season. Coaches won’t blame TVD or players Mario runs a brotherhood and even if someone sucks (pause) he won’t do that to them. It’s how he recruits with honesty and bags
Mario earned 9 critique free months from me. I wanted a real QB. He delivered.
Gucci Mane Couple GIF by Worldstar Hip Hop

Oh, just stop it with the fake enthusiasm. You bully-moped FOR MONTHS and now you can't handle the receipts.

You're like a **** soldier who takes off his uniform in 1945 and then runs around celebrating VE Day with the Allies, as if you did nothing wrong during the preceding 10 years.
There’s no bully mopes here just mopes. There have been and still are some bully slurpers though.

Advertisement

Provide a receipt and I will respond accordingly. Until then go find somebody that gives af.

Advertisement
Wow can’t believe

Mario is a recruiting super human

Fixed the OL, DL, and now QB room. 3 most important position groups

Absolutely no reason to not win 10 games next year
Looking at schedule, based on current state of rosters… Canes will be favored in a minimum of 11 games, possibly 12.

Mario might find a way to **** one/two up so 10 should be the Vegas O/U 🤣

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back