Miami lands QB Cam Ward after weeks of pursuit

View as article
He better be worth the hype is all I’m gonna say.
If they put him in a position to succeed, he will lead us to a great season. But jury is still out on whether we will continue to see Mario-ball next season, or if he lets Dawson get creative and cook with Ward.

It would be great if we could somehow get an Isaiah Bond or the 6’ 5” JUCO receiver. It’s time to trim a lot of the fat off.

Advertisement
And my sources were 100% right.

As per usual, your nonsense is 100% wrong. "Looking for agents" means nothing. "Hiring an agent" means everything.

Just stop lying. You know nothing. You've never known anything.

Don't insult the intelligence of everyone on this board by acting like "your sources" are equivalent to anyone elses. "Your sources" are imaginary.
Did I ever say he hired an agent? No

I said he was actively talking to scouts and seemed all NFL. He clearly changed his mind behind closed doors. Let’s not act like a single person knew this was going to happen

I have my sources, and you have yours. This
commitment was a surprise to all scouts/agents. I was told he was sticking
sauce GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
We just finished 1 game over .500 - lets pace ourselves.
I didn't say we would have the best year, I'm just saying the hype surrounding the program + roster + coaching is going to be higher going into next year than it has in a long time

we were already on a ton of "early top 25" lists to start the year, add cam ward on that and we're going to be a favorite in the ACC

Advertisement
Damnit mane, my balls can only hang so low when I head to the grocery store for the wife. These things are becoming a nuisance

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back