Miami lands QB Cam Ward after weeks of pursuit

View as article
No more excuses this coming year…

1705195202581.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Would have loved to see us drop the bag of bags for Evan Stewart, but looks like he’s off to Oregon.
Who are the other WR1 on that type of level avaialble?
He’s supposedly a bad locker room guy

I don’t know man I don’t think this is one of those mope things. People had every reason to be concerned about the quarterback situation as it played out way longer than anybody else’s. Dealing with the facts on the ground as you see them and having a concern, it’s not the same thing as being either a sponge pumping slurper , or Sky is falling every hour moper

Look, my friend, there is a difference between "ordinary mopiness" (i.e., Mario sucks, Miami sucks, QB recruiting sucks) and the special brand of viciousness that was spewed by certain people (who on a Venn diagram mostly overlap with the Mope Squad circle) towards (a) any posters who reported that the pursuit of Ward was ongoing, (b) Cam Ward himself, and/or (c) anyone who held out any hope that Mario was going somewhere with his recruiting efforts.

I've never told anyone to NOT "be concerned about the quarterback situation as it played out way longer than anybody else's". I myself expressed some concerns at certain points in the process. But once I hear that it wasn't over, I withheld judgment until the process was FULLY complete.

Just ask yourself...who has continued to point out that the real deadline was the 24th all along?

That's all. That's it. I had concerns too. We all did, even the most optimistic insiders of all.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Quick questions........does this mean that Jeremiah Smith will hit the portal now? Ward signed with Miami.................

Advertisement
honest question. 2024 will be the highest pre-season expectations since when, 2005?

Last edited:
It’s just comical at this joint 😂😂. Again, I have my sources, and you have yours. What I said about him looking for agents is 100% factual

And my sources were 100% right.

As per usual, your nonsense is 100% wrong. "Looking for agents" means nothing. "Hiring an agent" means everything.

Just stop lying. You know nothing. You've never known anything.

Don't insult the intelligence of everyone on this board by acting like "your sources" are equivalent to anyone else's. "Your sources" are imaginary.

Last edited:
yeah

that's what the playoff is now, 12 teams

but I think even with 4 teams. ward is better than milroe, McCarthy, and ewers... it's the rest of the team + coaching that is what really elevated those teams
Not better than ewers but agree on the rest

Advertisement
Back