Miami lands QB Cam Ward after weeks of pursuit

View as article
Advertisement
Mario needed this for perception purposes. Ward was the best in the portal BUT I still have some concerns about whether Ward is all about himself or the team. Ward handled this entire situation poorly, imo. Nevertheless, we can all move on now.

Completely true on all counts.

Still, there were a lot of posters who spewed a lot of ****. Prematurely.

1705193808670.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario needed this for perception purposes. Ward was the best in the portal BUT I still have some concerns about whether Ward is all about himself or the team. Ward handled this entire situation poorly, imo. Nevertheless, we can all move on now.
Agreed on all accounts. I hope it works out in our and his favor.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just heard that @Andrew and @DMoney are reporting that the CIS servers just freed up a couple of terrabytes of memory from all the Mopes deleting their old posts...
I don’t know man I don’t think this is one of those mope things. People had every reason to be concerned about the quarterback situation as it played out way longer than anybody else’s. Dealing with the facts on the ground as you see them and having a concern, it’s not the same thing as being either a full on slurper , or Sky is falling every hour moper

Last edited:
Ommfg😲😲😲😲😲 that's what I'm talking about!!! I'ma call it now we going to the playoffs next year!! Weak schedule O line QB Defense! We'll get a WR! We finally look the part on paper!!

Advertisement
Back