View as article
Advertisement
Celebrate Lebron James GIF by ESPN

10 WINS, MINIMUM

Program changing

As long as beating uf and fsu is in that 10

Advertisement
First. Holy ****.

Second. To answer Gaby question - yes Mario become the first guy to flip a player from the NFL to college like a coach.

Third - Did y’all see Alex Mirabel troll FSU? (They posted the pope smoke recently)

Last- I’ll be back in a little bit. Gotta pull down all my old posts with bad takes and receipts and just learn to never ******* doubt Mario on this one area of recruiting and talent acquisition ever again because it’s too risky. Going to stick with torturing him about taking time out.

I was pretty much done with the whole situation with this Ward guy and I wonder about him culture fit wise after hearing from some people who have dealt with his family directly on here so I’m not saying 15-0 - but I will give him credit for not giving up on what he wanted even if we doubt what he wanted - and the troll impact of getting him is worth its price in gold.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
A swing and a deep drive to left field, back goes the NFL but they're not gonna get there, this one is long gone folks, one of the hardest balls you will ever see hit.

Advertisement
Back