Miami lands a commitment from 2021 DB James Williams

Advertisement
Advertisement
I haven't seen a a letter from the Apple Notes app. Nor have I see "no interviews", "blessed", or "respect my decision". So Idk if this really happened.

All jokes of course. That's a big time commitment. Can't believe he's only a freshman.

Advertisement
Been itching for a commitment.

Kid is huge! That hit at :55
giphy.gif

Small critiques for him that I'm sure he will improve upon because, well, he's a freshman:
-Tends to go for the big hit without wrapping up
-He stops his feet on contact. He gets away with it now because he's so much bigger than those kids.

But all in all, considering he's a freshman, he is **** impressive.

Advertisement
Small critiques for him that I'm sure he will improve upon because, well, he's a freshman:
-Tends to go for the big hit without wrapping up
-He stops his feet on contact. He gets away with it now because he's so much bigger than those kids.

But all in all, considering he's a freshman, he is **** impressive.

Agreed, especially stopping his feet. When he eventually learns to run through contact, he'll be a walking psy op.

Not going to lie read the title of the thread thought I dont give a **** about a 2021 recruit. Then i saw the highlights dam that kid looks special. Hopefully he keeps the horse blinders on works and stays on track to be an elite recruit.

Advertisement
Miami has landed a commitment from 2021 Carol City DB James Williams sources confirm to CanesInSight.com

Williams recently transferred from Monsignor Pace this offseason.

Skipped to 1:02 to see something special.

Make sure you retweet his commitment and wish him luck

Make sure you retweet his commitment and wish him luck
Cant believe the guy does that when he is a canes fan site contributer. You only see that **** here. Smh. Lebron James syndrome wants to be straight and down with everyone. What is our history? Miami against the world and thats all we need. F@€k the other side, the other side aint ****!!!!

Advertisement
Back