Shooter McGavin
I Eat Pieces Of Sh*t Like You For Breakfast
- Joined
- Dec 4, 2015
- Messages
- 28,901
He didn’t play but yes he was 18th string on the 2012-2014 teamsAnyone remember Gray Crow
He didn’t play but yes he was 18th string on the 2012-2014 teamsAnyone remember Gray Crow
There was a certain crew with credentials stirring up the pot on why Mario wasn't playing Jaccurri.I remember when folks stumped for Jacurri. Nice stat line he's got there.
Scott Covington and Kyle Wright
He didn’t play but yes he was 18th string on the 2012-2014 teams
Yes him too
Who was the one who called little Olsen baby Jesus? I actually believed that copium for a moment.Kevin Olsen
Coaching situations ruined them more than anything.Scott Covington and Kyle Wright
Honestly, Jacurri was a huge recruit and all the big boys wanted him. Emory was a mid level 3 star and we were his best offer. Emory is still a lot better, for what that's worth.View attachment 375625View attachment 375626
How did either one of these guys get a scholarship here?
As opposed to Emory that swore he was good. **** he got credit for beating Clemson. He won us that game lol. That weak *** noodle arm with no accuracy not to mention he ran like a former fat kidI'll never forget people on this site thinking Brown was any good. They accused the staff of not giving him a fair shake. He should have been moved to TE for the betterment of his career.
bro, please come up with a link or a screenshot? I missed this for sureBut I still say that Tate Martell wins the Police Blotter Award for Former Canes QB’s.